Marinepits wrote:Oh, good thoughts to you and Arturo! Fingers and paws crossed, here.
We went through a very similar situation with Mac, except he had eaten an entire tennis ball (at his doggy day care) that eventually got lodged in his intestine. He was probably 4 months old when he ate the ball and around 8 months old when he had it removed. After the vet removed the blockage, Mac had an unbelievable growth spurt -- in the 6 months following that surgery, he gained over fifty pounds!
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]