Cost of Dermotologist?

Food, Fitness and how to keep them healthy.

Postby LaylaMommy » February 23rd, 2009, 2:53 pm

Can anyone give me an idea of how much a Dermotologist appointment will cost for Layla? This is only so I don't pass out when I hear the total. This hair loss is driving me nuts. It doesn't seem to bother her. The hair grew back from her skin scraping, but won't fill in anywhere else on her right hind leg. AHHHH!

Why can't I ever have a normal animals with no issues? :rant: My hubby says it's because God knows that they'll get good care at our house, so he sends all the misfits to us. :angel2:
Jenny - Follow me on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/jenniferm1702

A Dog is the only thing on this earth, that Loves You more than he Loves Himself...

Proud Mommy of Jake the Super Special Rottie, Layla the bouncing Pit Bull, and Bella the Wonder-Kid!
LaylaMommy
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » February 23rd, 2009, 3:04 pm

In this area, it would probably be around $90 for the office visit, and then more for any tests needed.

Give a call around the doggy dermo offices in your area and see what they quote you.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby mnp13 » February 23rd, 2009, 11:42 pm

LaylaMommy wrote: My hubby says it's because God knows that they'll get good care at our house, so he sends all the misfits to us. :angel2:

lol

That's it!!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Return to Nutrition & Health