So my sister was watching him for my mom, and her crazy-ass dog decided to attack him.
There arent any puncture wounds, but Willow grabbed him by the neck, and it got extremely swollen to the point where he was having a hard time breathing.
She took him to the e-vet and he spent the night there. I guess they were going to put a tube down his throat, but didnt for some reason. Or they did, and then took it out, I'm not entirely sure.
She brought him to Dr Nate this morning and he called a little while ago with an update. There is blood and fluid inside, but he doesnt think that any main arteries or anything are broken, just small blood vessels. He is swollen under his tongue and is still having labored breathing.
He's on anti-biotics and herbs, but I think he's also going to give him some steroids.
Nate said he was doing ok, and just pretty sleepy, but he's going to take him home with him tonight to keep an eye on him. I'm going to see if he can keep him until Friday when my mom gets back.
I am not very happy with my sister, or the fact that she is making my mother pay for this.
Poor little man. I actually thought we might lose him last night.