Weird Thing Just Happened

Food, Fitness and how to keep them healthy.

Postby lellis34 » February 8th, 2009, 12:35 am

So I'm sitting here at the computer uploading some pics, trying to copy a copyrighted DVD :D. You know, usual stuff. And I hear this sound. I swear it's Roxy peeing on the rug which is gonna tick me off because she just went out. I look over and see King laying on the floor. Peeing!! WTF!! I yelled, he stopped and ran down stairs. He wasn't standing up peeing or lifting his leg. He was just laying on the floor. Not asleep. What is this??? He's been fine otherwise. Nothing else weird. Cold nose, usual behavior. :|
Ming Ming: “celery is great after a good pee”
Tuck: “you can say that again”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW-ZxcPE33w
lellis34
Bull Meister

Postby Malli » February 8th, 2009, 4:00 am

Has he been urinating and/or drinking more then usual?

Did the urine smell oddly?

Is he taking steroids for his skin? Any other meds?

In any case, I'd consider a trip to the vet :| If he was a girl, I might say possibly spay incontinence... but I can't think of a simple answer to this (though it may be nothing)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby SisMorphine » February 8th, 2009, 9:08 am

I've got nothing. How strange . . .
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Marinepits » February 8th, 2009, 10:33 am

Tucker did that once after playing in the baby pool. He was snoring away after running around like a lunatic, and just started peeing in his sleep. It woke him up and he took off for the door but by then it was too late. I assumed that he just drank a TON of water when he was playing. :| The pee was really clear.

I'm not sure why King would do that when he was awake, though.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby lellis34 » February 9th, 2009, 9:33 am

It didn't smell weird or anything, and he's not really been drinking a lot more, and no steriods - we've done those before. When I finally figured out what the noise was and looked over, he was awake. But he was still in his sleeping position. I'm wondering if maybe he kind of wet the bed? He's been fine since then. I'm going to call the vet this morning just to be safe.
Tuck: “you can say that again”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW-ZxcPE33w
lellis34
Bull Meister

Return to Nutrition & Health