I would guess
, although no one can know for certain as it is very unclear about the doseage
, that he should be fine. IF
, and that is a BIG IF
, he actually ingested some of the raisins before you induced vomiting, it isn't likely to be much.
I always think back to the first 2 cases I saw of raisin toxicity. 2 dogs different houses, same week, both ate approx. 1.5 POUNDS
of raisins. One was a Doxie (11 lbs), and one a Newfie (160 lbs). Both vomited up a "good portion" of the raisins. The Newfie died, the Doxie lived another day to get into more & more trouble, as time would tell.
No one really understands it. It's very frustrating.
I have to think that there has to be a genetic predisposition as to which dogs will have trouble and which won't.
In any case, the amount of raisins in cookies, and the fact that you have made him vomit, makes me think that you should
be ok here.
But, you know what to watch for, so if there are any signs of trouble, thankfully he has you to get him the care that he needs.
Oh Malli... by the way... I will send you a PM about the meds we were talking about before the holidays!