meibomian gland adenoma

Food, Fitness and how to keep them healthy.

Postby iluvk9 » October 12th, 2008, 6:11 pm

Malli wrote:I'm kind of attached to his appearence, too :oops:

Mallika!! When push comes to shove you KNOW beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and Oscar will always be a beauty. Now snap out of it, Petunia.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Malli » October 13th, 2008, 3:57 pm

Thank you very much Jenifer and Dr.Blabs ;) I'm glad to hear that the eyelid is stretchy! :)

I'll try to snap out of it, Joycie ;)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby blabsforbullies » October 15th, 2008, 8:40 pm

Thanks for posting for me, Marinepits! :wink3: I was out of town at a National Dock Dogs Championship competition with the blabs. :D We were in Wisconsin, so I am just getting back into the swing of things. :rolleyes2:

How did the surgery go? How is Oz? :goodthoughts:
blabsforbullies
Giver of the Wubba

Postby Malli » October 16th, 2008, 5:03 am

Surgery is next friday...

I've been fairly calm about it these last few days. Been trying not to blab at work as I tend to be a bit of a worrier (understatement) and it gets a little ocd, I've spoken to our most thurough tech at dental's and she'll be doing the cleaning, and I've spoken to our surgery tech and she's made me feel a bit better, too. I'll have to think of some treats for everyone...

Its rediculous, I'm so down to earth about other pets, if only I could be that way about my own :| I suppose I expect the worst what with his medically eventful life... Or I'm just a spaz :crazy2:

I can ask for fluids, not sure what Rick (our vet) has in mind. If he's not already wanting them, then I've yet to make up my mind on if I want them or not. :|
We are doing a Pre Anesthetic Screen (basic blood work) for sure... and I know they always tell me he looks dehydrated on his bloodwork (Rick says its his "normal") so we'll see if that will influence fluids...

I'm wondering how painful the eye will be...

really I think my freak out level is pretty good, right now :D (don't ask me about it the night before surgery!)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby iluvk9 » October 16th, 2008, 6:00 am

Mallika, you love Oscar, that is why you are so overly concerned! :) AND you "know too much" because of your job.

Ignorance is bliss sometimes.... :wink:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Previous

Return to Nutrition & Health