Flirt pole Q?

Food, Fitness and how to keep them healthy.

Postby ellie@ny » April 7th, 2006, 7:23 pm

How can I make one? What should I use for the pole? What should I hang on the pole? Anybody has one? Pic? Thanx! :)
If It's not in the good forum,please move it... :oops:
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby ellie@ny » April 7th, 2006, 10:08 pm

So I guess no one else using flirtpole? :|
Ellie
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Marinepits » April 7th, 2006, 10:18 pm

You can take a broomstick (or piece of thin PVC pipe) and attach a piece of rope or clothesline to the end (drilling a hole in the end is easiest), and tie a favorite toy to the other end of the rope.

My guys don't understand the purpose of a flirt pole -- they just tackle me and take the whole thing away from me. :(
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby a-bull » April 7th, 2006, 10:20 pm

For cats---a stick & a feather. :D
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby Romanwild » April 8th, 2006, 12:00 am

6-8 ft peice of pvc pipe of a smaller diameter. Run a rope (12-16 feet)through it and tie a knot at the end. Tie a peice of leather or a tug toy to the other end. For a grip I took a length of rope and spiraled it around and covered it with electrical tape.

wa la :wink:
Romanwild
I live here

Postby ellie@ny » April 8th, 2006, 9:06 am

Thanks!I have to go now to Home Depot! :D
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby PittieLove » April 9th, 2006, 10:57 am

i used some PVC pipe, old dog leash, and a toy. But then i had to add some duck tape and a little piece at the end so the leash would fly off.
Bulldog Pride.
PittieLove
Confident Young Bully

Return to Nutrition & Health