89 year old woman arrested over kid's football....

Postby Jenn » October 20th, 2008, 8:57 pm

I'm not sure how I feel about this, it makes me sad, but then I think she's was probably being a turd, but at 89 she has the right to be a turd, and with kids these days they were probably ticking her off and disrespecting her property... Crazy I tell ya
There is a video on the link too.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081020/ap_ ... all_charge
BLUE ASH, Ohio – Police in Ohio say an 89-year-old woman is facing a charge of petty theft because neighborhood children accuse her of refusing to give back their football.

Edna Jester was arrested last week in the Cincinnati suburb of Blue Ash.

Police say one child's father complained that Jester kept the youngsters' ball after it landed in her yard. Police Capt. James Schaffer says there has been an ongoing dispute in the neighborhood over kids' balls landing in the woman's yard.

Jester said Monday she has received many calls and didn't have time to discuss the matter any more.

Jester is to appear in court next month. The maximum penalty for a petty theft conviction in Ohio is six months in jail and a fine of up to $1,000.
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby demolitionic » October 21st, 2008, 3:10 am

My grams is about to be 87, and the kids that live around her are asshats. I'd let her keep their footballs too.
Time to nut up or shut up.
demolitionic
Devoutly Bully

Postby iluvk9 » October 21st, 2008, 6:11 am

That is ridiculous! When I am 89 I am going to steal all the freaking footballs I want. I am also going to eat junk food all day and swim naked at all the Mariotts. Just because I can.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Marinepits » October 21st, 2008, 8:09 am

Isn't that next year for you, Joyce? :devil:

:dance:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Jenn » October 21st, 2008, 9:32 am

iluvk9 wrote:That is ridiculous! When I am 89 I am going to steal all the freaking footballs I want. I am also going to eat junk food all day and swim naked at all the Mariotts. Just because I can.

No crap!! lol By god if I make it that long, I'm going to enjoy it myself. She said she was going to give it back, not now, and I don't blame her.

btw I STILL have a baseball of some little crap heads that went into the barn tore up a old wagon, messed with some old plows, and tore up whatever they could find with a pick ax. Little f-ers, I tried to get someone to go over there and scare the crap out of them, but I had to press charges, and I really didn't want to do that. Plus the evidence wasn't really enough... Kids :nono:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby iluvk9 » October 21st, 2008, 2:29 pm

Marinepits wrote:Isn't that next year for you, Joyce? :devil:

:dance:

No, two more years, Jen.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby demolitionic » October 23rd, 2008, 3:22 pm

Jenn wrote:
iluvk9 wrote:That is ridiculous! When I am 89 I am going to steal all the freaking footballs I want. I am also going to eat junk food all day and swim naked at all the Mariotts. Just because I can.

No crap!! lol By god if I make it that long, I'm going to enjoy it myself. She said she was going to give it back, not now, and I don't blame her.

btw I STILL have a baseball of some little crap heads that went into the barn tore up a old wagon, messed with some old plows, and tore up whatever they could find with a pick ax. Little f-ers, I tried to get someone to go over there and scare the crap out of them, but I had to press charges, and I really didn't want to do that. Plus the evidence wasn't really enough... Kids :nono:

I would stab children-shaped things in my yard with the pick axe whenever they walked by, and stare at them, and laugh maniacally.

I'm balanced, I swear.
Time to nut up or shut up.
demolitionic
Devoutly Bully

Return to All the news that's fit to print