Truman got another gift!!!

Anything that doesn't fit into the other three catagories

Postby iluvk9 » January 10th, 2011, 4:40 pm

WHOA!!! I didn't even know this existed!

These "Canine Icers" are just the PERFECT SIZE for icing his leg after surgery. I used bags of frozen peas for Darlene and juggling them was impossible.

But of course, the KIND GIVER(S) of this gift has remained hidden. :doh: SO....Please come out and let me know who sent this to him. :)

I will get him to model it later. :dance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby madremissy » January 10th, 2011, 4:45 pm

What a great idea. Truman is all set for his surgery now. :)
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Pit♥bull » January 10th, 2011, 4:50 pm

iluvk9 wrote:WHOA!!! I didn't even know this existed!

These "Canine Icers" are just the PERFECT SIZE for icing his leg after surgery. I used bags of frozen peas for Darlene and juggling them was impossible.

But of course, the KIND GIVER(S) of this gift has remained hidden. :doh: SO....Please come out and let me know who sent this to him. :)

I will get him to model it later. :dance:
Fairy dog mother I'd guess. :dance:
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » January 10th, 2011, 4:56 pm

Those are super cool!

(no pun intended, lol )
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby TheRedQueen » January 10th, 2011, 5:02 pm

Wahoooo!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby iluvk9 » January 10th, 2011, 7:53 pm

Well, Missy is SLOWLY letting me in on what has been going on to organize this FABULOUS gift. :dance: As soon as I have all the names of my wonderful dog friends, I will go public with the sincere thank you's!

Truman is praticing now. He is not that happy with me. :rolleyes2: It is the perfect size with the ice packs in it.

And of course, we are practicing with the e-collar. I just stuck it on his head, but will put the collar on it as required.

iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby madremissy » January 10th, 2011, 8:03 pm

Good Grief look at that Satellite dish :shock:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby iluvk9 » January 10th, 2011, 8:31 pm

He can get all the channels.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » January 10th, 2011, 8:38 pm

He looks so thrilled. :giggle:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Hoyden » January 10th, 2011, 8:41 pm

LOL! Joyce - did you see UP?

Mark said it's the radar dish of shame.

Those are neat icers. I am not going to repeat what Mark said about icers and vasectomies. :oops:
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby iluvk9 » January 10th, 2011, 8:43 pm

Hoyden wrote:LOL! Joyce - did you see UP?

Mark said it's the radar dish of shame.

Those are neat icers. I am not going to repeat what Mark said about icers and vasectomies. :oops:

8) I can't even think of a witty reply.....
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby SisMorphine » January 10th, 2011, 9:43 pm

Oooh those are really nice! Looks like Truman is all set :)
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby airwalk » January 10th, 2011, 11:15 pm

Woohoo..you are all set...but seriously that satellite dish .. have you considered a soft e-collar? He wouldn't be quite so dangerous????
airwalk
I live here

Postby Malli » January 11th, 2011, 4:07 am

fancy schmancy! Wish we'd had those when I worked at the animal hospital!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby iluvk9 » January 11th, 2011, 6:52 am

airwalk wrote:Woohoo..you are all set...but seriously that satellite dish .. have you considered a soft e-collar? He wouldn't be quite so dangerous????

I just recently bought that one for him, and didn't think of that. But I will look quickly at the pet store to see if they have the soft ones....I am sure, being the sucker I am, I wll get it.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby airwalk » January 11th, 2011, 10:21 am

Actually I was thinking he might be less dangerous to your legs with a soft one :D I gotta think he crashes around a bit in that dish
airwalk
I live here

Postby iluvk9 » January 11th, 2011, 12:26 pm

When he wore it after his neuter, he just stood there for a few hours. Then he learned how to scoop his ball in it and run like hell.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Jenn » January 11th, 2011, 12:44 pm

:giggle: Now that would be a good video!!

Looks wonderful! I'm sure it will be very handy. 8)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby mnp13 » January 11th, 2011, 3:08 pm

We have one of those for Connor. I used it a lot, Demo didn't. It will stay in place very well if he sits still. When Connor moved around it came off. The straps are supposed to keep it in place, but I couldn't get them adjusted just right for Connor.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby iluvk9 » January 11th, 2011, 5:21 pm

Truman will rarely be alone until Tuesday. :) I am taking sick days and have Monday off for the holiday. I will be sleeping in the dog den with him. When he is "iced", you can be sure I will be next to him. I am overprotective of my dogs after this type of surgery and am proud of it. :dance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Next

Return to All the Rest