RUFUS WON WESTMINSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby Purple » February 23rd, 2006, 11:48 pm

I forgot to add....when we go for walks and it's time to turn around, he will plant his feet and not budge, no amount of coaxing, pleading, teasing or bribery will budge him. We have to literally pick his pig butt up and carry him for about 20 feet down the road before he resigns himself to walking home.
And how about this....when he's feeling bully, when you ask him to sit, he will SQUAT!!! When Jeff, our trainer, actually got to witness this (I don't think he believed us!), he said "why you little turd".....he has never ever had a dog do this, either!!
Purple
I live here

Postby pocketpit » February 24th, 2006, 12:00 am

I forgot to add....when we go for walks and it's time to turn around, he will plant his feet and not budge, no amount of coaxing, pleading, teasing or bribery will budge him. We have to literally pick his pig butt up and carry him for about 20 feet down the road before he resigns himself to walking home.

:ROFL2: :ROFL2: :ROFL2:

I can so see Martini trying that stunt! She pulls the whole planting thing when it comes to anything she doesn't want to do like crating. She too requires the "cookie" routine before she'll willingly go in on her own.
pocketpit
Supremely Bully

Previous

Return to Pit Bull Talk