Dog Read a FREE educational canine Resource

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby Karen » August 20th, 2006, 11:25 am

There is a group on Yahoogroups called Dog Read http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DogRead/. Every month a different canine related book with the author actually there with you answering your questions as you read the book of the month. It is way older and way better than Oprah's Book of The Month Club because it's all dog talk all the time. Having been a member since 2001, I can honestly say we've grown in our dog experiences a LOT because of DogRead. DogRead has also spawned other lists from great discussions we've had over the month like ShowMe after Caroline Coile was a rollicking fun host. I am looking forward with glee to the month my friend Margot hosts her hilarious book Mud Heaven in 2007.

Why is the month of September so special you ask? Because it is Kid's month on Dog Read that's why! A very talented teen who shows and trains Tervs has written a training book for kids from a kid's perspective. Since Dog Read is free and you can either get the monthly book from your library or purchase it, this is a great way to get your juniors involved with a great resource.

My juniors are all on Dog Read already and are looking forward to next month. See you there!
Karen, Cuddles, Dilly the Understudy, and Rowdy the Ruckus Raiser
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Return to Pit Bull Talk