Oh NO he didn't ... (kory nelson signed my guest book)

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby Verderben » July 29th, 2006, 3:15 am

Figures. First person to sign would be him . Read it soon cause that bullshit is being removed tomarrow. feel free to write him with your feelings. I will post his email later. He must not have liked my movie. lol
Go here and click view my guest book...
http://www.highvoltagekennels.com/mainpage1
Verderben
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Marinepits » July 29th, 2006, 7:31 am

Why remove his entry? I'd keep it there for a public record so when he backpedals again, you have written proof. :|
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 29th, 2006, 7:43 am

What an ass hat.
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Maryellen » July 29th, 2006, 8:23 am

who is kory nelson?
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Purple » July 29th, 2006, 8:58 am

Denver's attorney.
Purple
I live here

Postby 04100824 » July 29th, 2006, 10:40 am

You know what's funny to me? One of his listings that he says talks about how bad Pits are is "Pit Bulls for Dummies".

:?

I love that book! It's full of great information on health, training, breed standards, and keeping them as family pets! Which part is he talking about? Animal aggression? Well, then it goes back to the wrong people owning the wroing dog breed, right? I mean, people should know this stuff before owning a Pit Bull.

The other thing is that the only story he pooped out was one where a young boy was killed when his mother locked him in a basement with no plumbing or phone and the dogwho had bitten the kid before. Think about this...what quality upbringing did this kid probably have to be locked in a basement? What kind of mother does that to leave her child alone with a dog that had bitten the kid? AND ~ What kind of moher doesn't provide a phone line or toilet? Did they have plumbing? Did she pay her bills? Sounds irresponsible to me, and dare I say possibly far lower class. So, in his words, "[aggressive pit bulls are able to be sold at a higher price on the street]". I'm not meaning to be tacky - I just find this very interresting.

Sounds a whole lot like an owner problem to me. Why not enforce laws that weed out the bad owners such as spay/neuter and leash laws? There's no reason to ban the dogs themselves. How sad that so many family pets have been taken from their homes and euthanized on a cold table -alone- all due to a law made on resources and opinions so full of holes and weak as this. :( :x :(
Confident Young Bully

Postby a-bull » July 29th, 2006, 10:50 am

It's your site, so you can obviously do what you please, but I wouldn't remove it, either.

Please atleast leave it for a bit as I'm trying to read through it and the materials he sites. Do I have your permission to print it out?
a-bull
I live here

Postby bahamutt99 » July 29th, 2006, 12:34 pm

I had to reply. Had to. :box:
~~~
[b]Lindsay
[i]& the [url=http://www.freewebs.com/bahamutt99/index.htm]Gravity Dogs[/url][/i][/b]
bahamutt99
Confident Young Bully

Postby Sue » July 29th, 2006, 1:20 pm

He has some screws loose....

Finally, those who support pit bulls support dog fighting, by providing dog fighters their favorite gladiators.
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby a-bull » July 29th, 2006, 1:51 pm

Well, for one thing, this comment:

" . . . legally justifiable as a means to protect the weakest members of our society . . . "

would be inaccurate.

Bsl is just not constitutional, and some courts have established that fact.

Anyone have a list of his "leading experts on pit bulls and dog behavior" by any chance, or know where I can find a listing??
a-bull
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » July 29th, 2006, 2:01 pm

I'd leave it too, it is making for interesting reading. Let everyone see what an idiot he really is
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby DemoDick » July 31st, 2006, 10:03 pm

Of course he is wrong. One thing troubles me though.

Calling him an "idiot", calling his argument "crap", using profanity, etc. casts a poor reflection on the Pit Bull community. If you want to make him look foolish then present a rational, logical argument that refutes his claims.

We don't have to convince ourselves. We need to convince the soccer moms. Acting like a thug won't work.

Demo Dick
DemoDick
They Like to Fondle My Gun

Postby a-bull » July 31st, 2006, 10:10 pm

DemoDick wrote:Of course he is wrong. One thing troubles me though.

Calling him an "idiot", calling his argument "crap", using profanity, etc. casts a poor reflection on the Pit Bull community. If you want to make him look foolish then present a rational, logical argument that refutes his claims.

We don't have to convince ourselves. We need to convince the soccer moms. Acting like a thug won't work.

Demo Dick

:goodStuff:

I was thinking the exact same thing when I read the posts.
a-bull
I live here

Postby 04100824 » August 1st, 2006, 6:24 pm

a-bull wrote:
DemoDick wrote:Of course he is wrong. One thing troubles me though.

Demo Dick

:goodStuff:

I was thinking the exact same thing when I read the posts.

me too :|
Confident Young Bully

Postby Sarahdee » August 2nd, 2006, 2:54 pm

I don't know much about this bsl, but I thought this was a free country.
not sounding too free is it? Can't even decide what kind of pet you own.
What a bunch of horse crap!!

Is there some place we can protest this or some sites that are trying to stop this?
Any info would be helpful.
Sarahdee
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Return to Pit Bull Talk