just found dog

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby HappyPuppy » July 25th, 2006, 12:20 pm

My neighbors (check this: 4 women fawning over one man!!!) and I found a HUGE pit-something down the street this morning early. He is INTACT!!! and a huge sweet baby. In my back yeard right now tho neighbor called animal control. No collar - blisters or cuts on one foot at least -limpy. What is the protocol here or is there none since AC was called more than an hour ago. Funny, I was going down there to look for him...right behind my neighbor who I thought had gone jogging with her jump rope ...but it was in fact a leash for the very same dog! I'd hate to see something happen at AC...
HappyPuppy
Supremely Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » July 25th, 2006, 12:34 pm

I'd put posters up before calling A.C. if you are worried that he may not make it out.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby SisMorphine » July 25th, 2006, 12:37 pm

Tell AC to contact you if they plan on putting him down so you can either go about finding his owners yourself, or you can contact a rescue for him.

Oh, and take a picture and post it! I want to see what this monster looks like!!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby HappyPuppy » July 25th, 2006, 12:43 pm

Darn it - AC just came - they were called like 2 hours ago! (I didn't call them! - neighbor did). I was wondering if he was an AB but his face wasn't very bully - AC called him AB. Anyway, he's going to a no kill shelter - I have the number and left mine. Will follow up in 5 days.... :(
HappyPuppy
Supremely Bully

Return to Pit Bull Talk