damn those fat blue mutts

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby PittieLove » July 14th, 2006, 5:10 pm

:evil: Those dogs are just about ready to POP my bubble, look at this dog-

and all those damn people are like "oh nice pit bull"
and, AH, look what this dumb @$$ wrote

""Mayday and Chinaman? Why would I want those blood lines? I fight my dogs. Gamebred pits are pretty much worthless. Not to mention ugly. Why does anybody breed dogs big? And if you think my dogs are big you are pretty clueless, Biggest dogs I have are +80lbs. If you want gamebred skiny rangly ugly dogs, that's cool. But I prefer friendly, beautiful big headed pits. You got a problem with that? Then eat a **** bitch"""

what a fu**ing dumb peice of sh** needs to be shot

they not only ruin the breed, but have the guts to then turn around and talk crap about game dogs?? If i EVER meet one of these stupid people, i will CULL them and their dogs. I think we should change the pit bulls name, to save it from those ugly mutts and BSL. The REAL game dogs arent attacking anyone, nor anyone who takes the time to enter a forum and LEARN. What do u all think?
Names-
American Pitbulldog
?

(sorry rant)
Bulldog Pride.
PittieLove
Confident Young Bully

Postby bahamutt99 » July 14th, 2006, 5:17 pm

Yeah, YouTube has become a great place for BBBYB (Big Blue BYBers) to strut their stuff.
~~~
[b]Lindsay
[i]& the [url=http://www.freewebs.com/bahamutt99/index.htm]Gravity Dogs[/url][/i][/b]
bahamutt99
Confident Young Bully

Postby Jenn » July 14th, 2006, 5:44 pm

That poor dog, he almost looks fake.
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby lipshipsattitude » July 14th, 2006, 6:21 pm

Oompa Loompa Dooppity Doo!
lipshipsattitude
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 14th, 2006, 7:09 pm

What an obscene picture.
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby cheekymunkee » July 14th, 2006, 9:07 pm

Is that a dog or a whale? :?
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby anissa » July 14th, 2006, 10:32 pm

Is it just me? I think he's kind of cute.. in a pathetic sort of way.
anissa
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby bouvierz » July 14th, 2006, 10:35 pm

that dogs legs look like they are about to buckle. :o It looks like a mistake not something someone should be promoting. Poor baby, its not its fault its defective :(
bouvierz
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » July 16th, 2006, 10:29 am

Poor dog looks very overweight and his joints are probably suffering alot of strain

:(
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby satanscheerleader » July 23rd, 2006, 7:28 am

:x What the hell are they doing to our breed! :evil:
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

Postby SisMorphine » July 23rd, 2006, 9:04 am

anissa wrote:Is it just me? I think he's kind of cute.. in a pathetic sort of way.

I think his face is adorable. But his poor body . . . that's just so sad :(
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby ellie@ny » July 23rd, 2006, 1:35 pm

I wonder how long he will live.... :( I can imagine his pain just trying to walking...
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Malli » July 23rd, 2006, 1:48 pm

sniff sniff.... do I smell? Whats that ? ACL tears? Hip displasia? Elbow issues? Elbow displasia? A disc disorder? Ongoing back pain? All of the above?

Don't like the breed standard? Or how it looks? GET ANOTHER BREED What the hell is the point of owning a pure bred dog if it isn't what its supposed to be? Not only do her looks fall way out of standard, but she wouldn't be able to move and perform to the expectations of the standard either.

I have an answer, that isn't a pit bull. Its a fat, fat headed, short haired grey dog.

Malli
Malli
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby ellie@ny » July 23rd, 2006, 1:51 pm

I don't know how tall is that dog,but it seems like to me a pit-english bully mix...English bulldog body+pit head...
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » July 23rd, 2006, 6:32 pm

There is a specific genetic disorder that makes a dog have short limbs. I can't remember what it is called. Carla I believe posted about it on PBF if I'm not mistaken. I'm not sure if that is the case here though..

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Patch O' Pits » July 23rd, 2006, 8:04 pm

Here is the condition I was talking about:
chondrodyplasia

Funny someone just posted somehthing about it on another forum too

Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby mnp13 » July 23rd, 2006, 10:08 pm

Pit Bulls are just that - pit dogs. I don't fight them, but they should look the part. Athletes, pure and simple. Muscle and bone....

That poor dog looks like it would get tired walking from the couch to the food dish.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby diva » July 27th, 2006, 12:09 pm

That poor dog. I don't mind the big dogs, I figure to each his own. But, when a dog is that over weight, I think the owner should be ashamed.
diva
Just Whelped

Postby Emi » July 27th, 2006, 12:17 pm

That poor dog ..

We shouldn't really put the dogs down , it's not their fault , it's the people whom are breeding them that way ...

As soon as the fad is over there are gonna be a ton of these poor dogs in the shelters if not already , it's so sad.
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby a-bull » July 27th, 2006, 12:36 pm

He looks photoshopped he's so awkward looking. He does have a cute face, though.

Love the big, thick, spikey collar and the over-sized clip and cable on him. He's probably just a mushball that could be walked on a string. :rolleyes2:
a-bull
I live here

Return to Pit Bull Talk