Stud Dog $2000 plus first pick?????

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby Attila Magyar » July 14th, 2006, 5:52 pm

bahamutt99 wrote:Okay, that's some sick, depressing stuff. I don't blame that dog for looking bummed out.

And sheeeeeit, you could get Grand Champion service for less than that.

You bet you can. I sure don't charge that. And wouldn't pay it either. I have seen allot of idiots with larger than standard dogs forking out cash like that for them mutts. They are not worth a penny for breeding and should be fixed if they are one bit out of standard. Even if it is just five pounds. Under bites, overbites, wrong tail carry and length and so on there is a good long list of stuff to look for and to cull for. Once again Culling means take out of breeding program not nessesarely put to sleep. I want to get that strait. Before any one gets excited again. :P
I hunt at night
Attila Magyar
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby bahamutt99 » July 14th, 2006, 11:52 pm

Attila Magyar wrote:Under bites, overbites, wrong tail carry and length and so on there is a good long list of stuff to look for and to cull for. Once again Culling means take out of breeding program not nessesarely put to sleep.

Loki got spayed for some crooked teeth. The offers to breed her or buy her pups have just been crazy. Folks stopping me when I'm walking down the street and asking me to breed her to their "badass pure white stud." When I say she's got a bad bite, they look at me like I've got an arm growing out of my butt. (Actually when I said "bad bite" at a Petsmart once, it caused this one girl to run away and hide behind a pallet of cat litter because she thought I was saying Loki was vicious.)
~~~
[b]Lindsay
[i]& the [url=http://www.freewebs.com/bahamutt99/index.htm]Gravity Dogs[/url][/i][/b]
bahamutt99
Confident Young Bully

Postby Attila Magyar » July 15th, 2006, 10:09 am

bahamutt99 wrote:
Attila Magyar wrote:Under bites, overbites, wrong tail carry and length and so on there is a good long list of stuff to look for and to cull for. Once again Culling means take out of breeding program not nessesarely put to sleep.

Loki got spayed for some crooked teeth. The offers to breed her or buy her pups have just been crazy. Folks stopping me when I'm walking down the street and asking me to breed her to their "badass pure white stud." When I say she's got a bad bite, they look at me like I've got an arm growing out of my butt. (Actually when I said "bad bite" at a Petsmart once, it caused this one girl to run away and hide behind a pallet of cat litter because she thought I was saying Loki was vicious.)

Now that is an image to make me laugh all day. An arm growing out of some ones butt. Dag gum that is funny. lol I have seen some dogs with the over or under bite. It usually doesn't effect them much unless it is bad. I paid for one of my cousins adopted dogs to have its lower jaw operated on to shorten it as you could just drop food in front of her nose and it would land in her lower jaw. It was out more than an inch It's like the had one dogs head with another dogs jaw. That stuff isn't cheep. More than I expected but at lest the thing can eat and drink normal now. poor thing had to stick her hole face in the water because if she didn't it would just drool out. Before it looked like a cup holder. Now it looks almost normal.
I hunt at night
Attila Magyar
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Previous

Return to Pit Bull Talk