New Mods

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby mnp13 » July 11th, 2006, 9:11 pm

You may notice some new stuff on the forum, here is the list of what you should be seeing... please let me know if something isn't working for you!

Calendar - events can be added, and will show by the week on the small drop down calendar at the upper right. The full calendar is viewable by clicking on the main menu link. Events link back to the thread they were posted from.

birthdays - you can add yours in your profile - years are not required!

the last topic and post are listed in the main forum

I can rearrange smiles (but you can't :) )

each topic has a "previous" and "next" link at the bottom and your current page number at the top right

you can now ignore people you don't like, and you have a personal administrative area to keep track of your ignore list. You can't ignore me though :twisted:

when you immediately go back and edit a post, you won't get the "you can't post for 30 seconds" message

you can view the PM you are replying to, it is below the reply window, just like on the main forum.

you can print entire threads

you can report posts

the complete text of the last post on any thread is viewable by rolling your pointer over the title of the thread

the date format in your profile is now in actual words so it is understandable

I think that about covers it.

If you can't see or do any of the above, please let me know!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Return to Pit Bull Talk