I can no longer.....

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby cheekymunkee » July 11th, 2006, 8:01 pm

Oh good grief she is TOO adorable!!! I wish mine would do that, it would make bath time so much easier
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby greenkozi » July 11th, 2006, 8:41 pm

my dog sits and waits in the tub like that. when i can't find him, he's in the tub. today when i tried to shower, he wouldn't get out, i swear, if he could talk, he would have said, "mom, what are you doing in my water bowl??" :|

greenkozi
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 11th, 2006, 9:10 pm

What cute pics of both dogs!!!
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby panda » July 11th, 2006, 9:55 pm

:D Turn the water on, both mommies!
Dead Dog Walking Pit Bull Rescue
http://deaddogwalkingpitbullrescue.org/
panda
Loyally Bully

Postby greenkozi » July 12th, 2006, 12:07 am

panda wrote::D Turn the water on, both mommies!

about a week ago i posted on a general forum that i had crossed the line into "crazy dog lady" when i came downstairs to mac waiting expectantly in the tub. i turned the water on and adjusted it to "mac temperature."

yes, i've done it, i've crossed the line. is there any going back? :hammer:
greenkozi
Just Whelped

Postby ellie@ny » July 12th, 2006, 7:33 am

Couple of days ago I was in the kitchen and I heard some noises from the bathroom.I looked in and saw Nico standing in the tub Maya outside and they were playing with each other...I had time to take a pic of them Nico didn't wan't to come out...Since then I found him in there just laying there..... :| I think he likes it because it's cold?!

:crazy:
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Magnolia618 » July 12th, 2006, 8:17 am

That is why Maggie is not often allowed in the bathroom when I take a bath. She has been known to jump in the tub on several occasions, or she just tries to drink the entire tub. :shock:

I could barely hold her when I grabbed her leash and made her stop swimming when we were in Burlington the other day. I actually fell on my ass a couple times trying to hold her. She kind of scared me, I thought she was going to hurt herself. She was pulling with ALL of her might, whining and snorting and just going INSANE because she could not get in the water. She is usually fantastic on a leash, but daaaamn! She really really really did NOT want to stop swimming. She would swim ALL day if I let her.

Did I mention that miss prissy pants hates to go out in the rain. :?
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.â€
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby rockermom » July 12th, 2006, 8:32 am

The only way ROcky will get in the tub is if there is good treats waiting in there.
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby PittyPittyPrincess » July 12th, 2006, 8:34 am

Oh wow what beautiful doggies!!!!! I can only hope my Kaeda grows up to look that good! Also does anyone know if her ears will stiffen up she has ZERO control of them and they are always getting "goopy" but she doesn't have an infection, the vet says it is because they are droopy.
PittyPittyPrincess
Just Whelped

Postby cheekymunkee » July 12th, 2006, 9:32 am

Great pictures!!!! :)
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Previous

Return to Pit Bull Talk