Pit Bull Sportfighting Video VERY GRAPHIC (thread and video)

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby ellie@ny » July 2nd, 2006, 6:05 pm

Part one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my8sFxfRIUg&
Part two:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds1fV__Zyi8&

I would like to get that extension cord and using it on that breeder...
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Romanwild » July 2nd, 2006, 7:14 pm

A warning to anyone with a weak stomach.
Romanwild
I live here

Postby msvette2u » July 2nd, 2006, 7:52 pm

:cry:
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Fear_the_Sheeple » July 2nd, 2006, 8:57 pm

Ugh. I could only watch a few seconds... I don't know how anyone can get pleasure from watching two animals attack eachother... I think it's sickening. :cry:
Fear_the_Sheeple
Enlightened Bully

Postby PittieLove » July 2nd, 2006, 8:57 pm

stupid people, useless in this world. Why are they here? Why did God put them here? to chalenge what people can do for just one breed? To push others and see how they might react? You have to wonder why...
Bulldog Pride.
PittieLove
Confident Young Bully

Postby ellie@ny » July 2nd, 2006, 8:58 pm

Sorry to forget to put the warning sign out,I was in the rush to make it to the park before the storm....Thanks Charles!This video made me sick... :cry:
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby bahamutt99 » July 3rd, 2006, 3:21 am

I'm about 2 minutes into the first video, and I noticed something kinda cool. The dog the bald-headed trainer is petting is neutered. :clap: Good for him! Anyway, back I go...

ETA: Holy cow! Did you see that guy break up the two dogs by pulling them apart? I did that years ago with two girls, and I thought it was only because I was so hyped up on adrenaline that I was able to do it. I wonder how well his conditioning the dogs not to fight each other works out.
~~~
[b]Lindsay
[i]& the [url=http://www.freewebs.com/bahamutt99/index.htm]Gravity Dogs[/url][/i][/b]
bahamutt99
Confident Young Bully

Postby Romanwild » July 3rd, 2006, 9:50 am

I've had to wait to post to this. I can't even see straight when I see crap like that.

I have told dog fighters to their face that I would fight anyone of them anytime.

The dude they were using as the rescue....not sure if that was good or not. Overall he seemed legit but....just not sure. Who was he? Is he online?
Romanwild
I live here

Postby luvmyangels » July 3rd, 2006, 3:29 pm

Wow! Pretty sick stuff. I never realized how many people fought them as a sport. It is insane.

Ok I was seriously sickened by the way they were throwing the one dog who was submitting to the aggressive dog.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 3rd, 2006, 4:11 pm

Those were horrifying. I'm not sure how legit that "rescue" guy was, expecting that he can teach 2 pit bulls, that have been raised and encouraged to attack other dogs, NOT to attack other dogs. He also mentioned a couple times that these dogs are great for companions and bodyguards. I'm sorry, but I have never thought of, nor will I, Inara as a bodyguard. If anything, she needs my protection. I didn't trust him.
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Marty » July 3rd, 2006, 7:04 pm

Yep, looks like PETA is at it again :(

Did you see all the pictures of MUTTS they were showing? This is not how the old timers did it!

It was a put on show for the HS and PETA to help with their fight against us dog lovers, Please don't buy into it, backyard punks do it like that :(
Marty
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby satanscheerleader » July 3rd, 2006, 7:38 pm

I wonder how many twitiots, inspired by this video, will go out and get themselves involved in dog fighting so they can make themselves some big cash and prestige. :? It's almost a dog fighting infomercial.
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

Postby spurby » July 3rd, 2006, 11:24 pm

Please don't buy into it, backyard punks do it like that

Are you saying it isn't real? that it isn't happening out there daily? these dogs, whether they are "mutts" or not, are still suffering a very very sad state. So, they they are not doing it the great old dogman way :nono: that doesn't mean we should ignore this type of abuse does it?? Or deny the fact it IS happening more often than we would like to beleive.

I wouldn't blame a video on making some folks want to do this to the dogs, i am quite sure the vast majority of the members here did not have that thought on theirs minds when watching it, it made me ill. If someone watching this video wants to go and and continue this type of abuse, then clearly, they already have a serious mental issue and need help. We cannot ban certain videos and lets say music/movies due to this, IMO
spurby
Just Whelped

Postby msvette2u » July 3rd, 2006, 11:31 pm

Worst was describing - then SHOWING - an electrocution :cry:
msvette2u
I live here

Postby msvette2u » July 3rd, 2006, 11:34 pm

spurby wrote:
I wouldn't blame a video on making some folks want to do this to the dogs, i am quite sure the vast majority of the members here did not have that thought on theirs minds when watching it, it made me ill. If someone watching this video wants to go and and continue this type of abuse, then clearly, they already have a serious mental issue and need help. We cannot ban certain videos and lets say music/movies due to this, IMO

Oh there's plenty of guys in this area having dog fights AND cock(rooster) fights without any internet or encouragement.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Sue » July 4th, 2006, 6:37 am

Fear_the_Sheeple wrote:Ugh. I could only watch a few seconds... I don't know how anyone can get pleasure from watching two animals attack eachother... I think it's sickening. :cry:

I agree, I don't care if it's punks, Peta propaganda or "old timers".
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby satanscheerleader » July 4th, 2006, 7:13 am

spurby wrote:I wouldn't blame a video on making some folks want to do this to the dogs..... We cannot ban certain videos and lets say music/movies due to this, IMO

I'm definitely not blaming the video or any media for making people do anything. It's just the way they present it, showing people counting wads of cash and such, having buddy talk about "making a name for himself". I could just see it not only inspiring people, but also making the haters out there feel like it's a perfect example of why they should be banned. "For their own good". Even though, I'm definitely the last person to suggest censorship of any sort.

Interesting how they choose a rescue individual who isn't even responsible enough to keep dogs from breaking out in a scrap while on film. Even the "good guy" makes them look bad.

Then showing some people aggressive snakey bitch barking and snarling. That ought to grab some sympathy for the breeds plight. :x

It amazes me that the electrocution is seen as harsh {which it is} but there are shelters all over that still gas as a normal "cheap" way to "dispose of excess animals". :(
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

Postby a-bull » July 4th, 2006, 8:36 am

Sue wrote:
Fear_the_Sheeple wrote:Ugh. I could only watch a few seconds... I don't know how anyone can get pleasure from watching two animals attack eachother... I think it's sickening. :cry:

I agree, I don't care if it's punks, Peta propaganda or "old timers".

I agree.
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby luvmyangels » July 4th, 2006, 8:46 am

msvette2u wrote:Worst was describing - then SHOWING - an electrocution :cry:

That was quite disturbing.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby spurby » July 4th, 2006, 9:28 am

satanscheerleader wrote:
spurby wrote:I wouldn't blame a video on making some folks want to do this to the dogs..... We cannot ban certain videos and lets say music/movies due to this, IMO

I'm definitely not blaming the video or any media for making people do anything. It's just the way they present it, showing people counting wads of cash and such, having buddy talk about "making a name for himself". I could just see it not only inspiring people, but also making the haters out there feel like it's a perfect example of why they should be banned. "For their own good". Even though, I'm definitely the last person to suggest censorship of any sort.

Interesting how they choose a rescue individual who isn't even responsible enough to keep dogs from breaking out in a scrap while on film. Even the "good guy" makes them look bad.

Then showing some people aggressive snakey bitch barking and snarling. That ought to grab some sympathy for the breeds plight. :x

It amazes me that the electrocution is seen as harsh {which it is} but there are shelters all over that still gas as a normal "cheap" way to "dispose of excess animals". :(

Well, another perspective is that quite simply they are showing what is going on, not trying to insipre anyone..they could have shown fancy cars and big houses, but i didn't see anything glamerous in the video, personally i feel if anyone is imspired by this they have to have their heads checked.

That argument that they should be banned for their own good is an old one from Peta. The very same could be said for dogs that are victums of puppy mills, mainly small toy breeds. The vast majority are bred in horrid conditions, and are terribly abused...there are videos of that abuse as well, as well as video showing the brokers and breeders selling them, tons of cash in hand. We can't ignore this abuse just because some people will use it to their advantage to better there agenda. I don't think that is fair to the dogs.

No, it wasn't nice to see that human aggressive bitch, but again, that is reality out there as well, these guys certainly aren't breeding them the old dog man way. Same as with this rescue guy..we all know there are bad rescues out there that aren't the best to say the least, but most folks out there aren't aware of who is good and reputable..they see rescue and think great, one of the good guys. That might have been the case here..maybe not. Either way, it is going on, sleasy dog fighters and bad rescues :twisted:

I think people might notice that when that dog was electrocuted, while you can clearly see the terror in the dogs face..it was wagging its tail as the men prepared it for death...that says alot about the breed right there.
spurby
Just Whelped

Next

Return to Pit Bull Talk