You all are going to LOVE this...

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby Big_Ant » January 23rd, 2006, 7:31 pm

odnarb wrote:A 40-something pound sturcturally &
mentally sound black & tan from titled and tested parents would be to
die for!

Aimee,
Growing up we had an awesome Black and Tan named Rocky, his bitch was Gypsy, a straight Tan. Rocky was the greatest dog I've ever had, and will live in infamy forever. He was probably higher on the scale, close to 65lbs, but his structure and muscle were phenominal. He used to drag 5ft tree logs out of Harbor Lake (Machado is what the media is calling it now that Reggie the Alligator has taken it over.)

I've been on the hunt for a replacement to the two of them, my mainstays, my bonnie and clyde, but have not found anything near that quality.

The hunt continues . . .

- Anthony
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby mnp13 » January 23rd, 2006, 7:38 pm

CinderDee wrote:LMBO! All this and a Ninja emoticon too! :bananaDance:

We aim to please! the emoticon hunt was actually a lot of fun, there is some really cool stuff out there. My current favorites are the purple blob ones.

(sorry... waaaaaaaay off topic! :oops: )
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby CinderDee » January 23rd, 2006, 7:42 pm

mnp13 wrote:
CinderDee wrote:LMBO! All this and a Ninja emoticon too! :bananaDance:

We aim to please! the emoticon hunt was actually a lot of fun, there is some really cool stuff out there. My current favorites are the purple blob ones.

(sorry... waaaaaaaay off topic! :oops: )

I have to admit to a fascination with unusual emoticons. :oops:

I like the purple blobs too, lol

Ok, back to the topic at hand. :D
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Emi » January 23rd, 2006, 7:55 pm

Think i've had enough Diane Jessup for one day ...
:rolleyes2:

or better yet

For a life time ...

:bubble:
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby pLaurent » January 23rd, 2006, 9:21 pm

All I can say is that it's about time people realize that the Emperor is naked.

A total hypocrite in every way. She recently blasted "newbies" who post about accidental fights. And how many dogs of hers have been killed and severely injured in her yard accidents which she then posts about as though it's funny with stupid LOLing emoticons? Her Doberman that was torn apart? Aw, who cares, he had cancer anyway! That was okay, because it was DJ.

No bybs? What about her "ooops" litter sired by her vicious, dysplastic (her description) and intact Cane Corso? She waited til the puppies were born to kill them, since that was cheaper than spay/abortion. That too was overlooked, since it was DJ.

With this latest incident, I think the worst part is her snickering, nose-thumbing, nyaa-nyaa attitude in proudly announcing she's financially supporting a puppymill, more than the actual puppy buying itself.

She wants to do performance? She has way too many dogs she cannot even find the time or energy to keep them from killing each other as it is and she needs more?

Arrghh. I better shut up.
pLaurent
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby girlie » January 23rd, 2006, 9:24 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
very well stated!
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby CinderDee » January 23rd, 2006, 9:44 pm

:goodStuff: PL!
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Romanwild » January 23rd, 2006, 9:57 pm

Tell it like it is sister! :D
Romanwild
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » January 23rd, 2006, 9:58 pm

Well, this HAS been fun, for me at least!! I haven't had this much fun in a looong time. Seeing people who told me to piss off ROAST her fat ass has been a long time coming. Thank you Diane Messup, for being the total ass that you are.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby pblove » January 23rd, 2006, 9:58 pm

yes, pl, can remember all the sad stories I am sure.(and there are a lot too) :(
pblove
Just Whelped

Postby aurora » January 23rd, 2006, 10:24 pm

see the things you miss when you work too much?

Though I'm completely horrified, disappointed, and disgusted, I'm not surprised. I've been suspicious of Diane for a looong time (who has three dogs die in one year because of accidents??).

What stood out most for me was how she said rescue is secondary because it's hopeless. Well dang! Stupid me, wasting my time, trying to save dogs. Tomorrow, I'm breaking out the euthanasia solution in full force, no use bothering with this silly "rescue" business!

I'll be sure to let everyone I know about this garbage.
aurora
Just Whelped

Postby JCleve86 » January 23rd, 2006, 10:32 pm

The thing that's REALLY bothering me...that has been brought up already I believe...is that she just HAD to get rid of those three "rescue" pups. Just couldn't handle them. And now she has a high drive game pup. HMMMMM?

Also, I like that she passed off her trip to pick up her puppy as a "hunt for WSP working dogs." No...sorry...you just happened to meet one person (and ditch another) along the way.

I used to be one of her worshippers. Over the past few months, I've begun to realize she's not really one to idolize. And now...well...I don't even know what to say. It's not even getting the puppy that bothers me...it's the holier than thou attitude and the total contradiction of her life's work...or lack thereof...I just don't even know what to think?

As I said on PBF...it's apparent to me that Diane is in this breed for herself, not for the breed...which is fine if you don't pretend to be the breed's one and only hero.
JCleve86
Confident Young Bully

Postby pitbullpride » January 23rd, 2006, 10:43 pm

I am still shocked.
pitbullpride
Just Whelped

Postby Jaime » January 24th, 2006, 9:14 am

cheekymunkee wrote:Diane Messup

:fastRoll: hahaha
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby bustersmama » January 24th, 2006, 9:44 am

Diane Jessup wrote:
Quote:
My Dirk boy is pure Sorrell, both his parents are off Bert's yard. He is the best dog I have owned for temperament, however, he DOES have some VERY TYPICAL Sorrell conformation faults. While I love the "look" of their dogs, on closer inspection many have really, really poor fronts and rears. Very straight. Dirk's rear is so straight that it effects his ability to work. He could be a far better dog, were he built a bit better. Sad, they COULD have it all, if they knew what they were doing and bred for something besides dog fighting... (Which, by the way, Lovely Joannie does as well...)

Bert is a dork. Always has been, always will be. I don't think much of Joannie either - why shouldn't she be nice? She makes her living puppy milling dogs, gotta suck those newbies in... They are both disgusting people, sadly they have decent dogs.

Were I to breed dogs, I would breed the Sorrell line and work on sound conformation. They are nice dogs.

this was pulled from http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.p ... c&start=30

just thought I would share this hypocracy
bustersmama
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Romanwild » January 24th, 2006, 9:49 am

Unreal. :shock:
Romanwild
I live here

Postby Maryellen » January 24th, 2006, 9:54 am

total hypocrit....
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Emi » January 24th, 2006, 12:07 pm

:hammer: Diane Jessup :hammer:
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby pLaurent » January 24th, 2006, 12:18 pm

My Dirk boy is pure Sorrell, both his parents are off Bert's yard. He is the best dog I have owned for temperament, however, he DOES have some VERY TYPICAL Sorrell conformation faults. While I love the "look" of their dogs, on closer inspection many have really, really poor fronts and rears. Very straight. Dirk's rear is so straight that it effects his ability to work. He could be a far better dog, were he built a bit better. Sad, they COULD have it all, if they knew what they were doing and bred for something besides dog fighting... (Which, by the way, Lovely Joannie does as well...)

Bert is a dork. Always has been, always will be. I don't think much of Joannie either - why shouldn't she be nice? She makes her living puppy milling dogs, gotta suck those newbies in... They are both disgusting people, sadly they have decent dogs.

Were I to breed dogs, I would breed the Sorrell line and work on sound conformation. They are nice dogs.

Wow. So Joanie and Bert are disgusting dogfighters who breed untitled, untested and conformationally inferior dogs in their puppymill. Yet when SHE wants one, she conveniently forgets all that and gives them money so they can continue their evil ways.

Now I'm positive that shooting up that goat vax liquified her brain. :rolleyes2:
pLaurent
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Emi » January 24th, 2006, 12:21 pm

Now I'm positive that shooting up that goat vax liquified her brain.

:bowDown:
Emi
Full of Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Pit Bull Talk