You all are going to LOVE this...

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby GreddyGirl » January 23rd, 2006, 12:52 am

Diane Jessup wrote:OK, I've put my flak jacket on! lol

Yup, I BOUGHT a dog.
Yup, I BOUGHT a dog from unhealth tested stock.
Yup, I BOUGHT a dog from unhealth tested stock from a game dog breeder.

But, you go where you gotta go, you do whatcha gotta do. Boom, done, finished.

My reasons are my own, my plans are my own. But the puppy? She is too cute not to show off!

Here is Havoc, at 12 weeks. Image
I picked her up in LA at the airport on Thursday. She is from Bert Sorrell's x-wife Joanie (a very nice person to deal with, I might ad) at Tatonka Kennels. I have been waiting a long time for a pup with a pedigree close to Dirk's, but better angulation. This pup has been a long time coming. Black and tan? Yeah, well, you take what you get in the world of performance dogs! It is kinda cute!

Her sire is 38 pounds, and mom in the 40's, so she will be a nice size. Well, let the screaming begin! :roll:
GreddyGirl
Confident Young Bully

Postby mnp13 » January 23rd, 2006, 1:17 am

It is very sad when someone who claims to be at the head of the 'breed ambassador' list betrays everything she has preached for years.

This pup is from a kennel that does no health testing and has no titles on their dogs. They have two litters due next month, and sell dogs online to anyone who ponys up the $700 price tag.

Diane Jessup has put down thousands of Pit Bulls in her many years working in animal control; but she is proud of the dog she just bought from a back yard breeder.

it's sad... and very disgusting.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby cheekymunkee » January 23rd, 2006, 1:17 am

:box: Freakin' hypocrite. I don't need to tell anyone here how I feel about this woman, MOST of you have heard me screaming for years!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby CinderDee » January 23rd, 2006, 6:49 am

She has such a way with words, doesn't she? :squint:
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Emi » January 23rd, 2006, 7:18 am

:rolleyes2:

I just want to know how she lives with herself, putting dogs to sleep and then buying a pup from a breeder who doesn't do testing :?: :shock:

Double standards as far as I am concerned what little respect I had for the person went out the window , I had heard rumors now this confirms some things ... :shock:

The pup is cute can't fault the pup for what the breeder does, nor what that woman does ...
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby Purple » January 23rd, 2006, 7:55 am

Yet people think she's all that and a bag of chips.....
Purple
I live here

Postby Emi » January 23rd, 2006, 9:13 am

Diane is like this icon ... :hearNoEvil:
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby Romanwild » January 23rd, 2006, 9:13 am

I guess the moritorium on breeding has been lifted. :rolleyes2:

She has recently posted that all breeding needs to stop until the over population problem is under control.

Unbeleivable.

This is like when Jimmy Swaggart was busted with the prostitute.
Romanwild
I live here

Postby Murfins » January 23rd, 2006, 9:25 am

What an arrogant hypocrite!
Murfins
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby concreterose » January 23rd, 2006, 10:18 am

I would just like to encourage people to NOT support this woman by donating to her new site or ad that is allegedly going into dog fancy. DO NOT purchase Fully Bully. DO NOT recommend this mag to people. Tell folks you know about her double talk that already buy the mag to STOP. I mean think about it. Diane is a retired ACO officer. I doubt if she's swimming in cash. Ever wondered how she finances building jennys (which she said herself was over $500 to get made I believe), she just bought Grip an expensive doghouse, AND feeds 10+ dogs? Now I wonder how she financed this pup? I'm sure not off of her pension.

She does do rescue true, but what kind of message does her actions send to those that are on the fence about where they get there dog from? My whole thing is, if she just had to have this pup, she did NOT have to even tell anyone of it's orgins. Some things are just better left unsaid, especially when you have so much influence over people. I am REALLY disappointed (not that I should be surprised).
concreterose
Loyally Bully

Postby bustersmama » January 23rd, 2006, 10:30 am

I am, and have stated that I am completely embarassed that I EVER agreed with anything she said. I have heard so much crap about her coming to PBF, but I chose to make my own decisions about her and who she is. Well here it is...she is a liar and a fraud.

It almost hurts my eyes to read what she posted.

I agree 678% M~

BAN DIANE
bustersmama
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Maryellen » January 23rd, 2006, 10:43 am

i will never buy another fully bully magazine or shirt from her again. i willnever recommend her site to new adopters or to people who want to learn about the breed, everything she stands for is crap.. to flaunt that she purchased a dog from a byb is just ballsy to say the least.. she should be banned from that forum too, since the owner has banned people for getting dogs from byb's... and what DID happen to Guppy???? all of a sudden she is deceased??? what happened? did diane see guppy wasnt SCH material and euth'd her? did her other dogs get at her??? hmmmmm kind of makes you wonder.. oh and lets not forget the 3 foster pups she had there that all of a sudden HAD to go.... that some other rescue wound up taking from her....hmmmmmmm... i no longer respect her. period.
Maryellen
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » January 23rd, 2006, 10:48 am

concreterose wrote:I would just like to encourage people to NOT support this woman by donating to her new site or ad that is allegedly going into dog fancy. DO NOT purchase Fully Bully. DO NOT recommend this mag to people. Tell folks you know about her double talk that already buy the mag to STOP. I mean think about it. Diane is a retired ACO officer. I doubt if she's swimming in cash. Ever wondered how she finances building jennys (which she said herself was over $500 to get made I believe), she just bought Grip an expensive doghouse, AND feeds 10+ dogs? Now I wonder how she financed this pup? I'm sure not off of her pension.

She does do rescue true, but what kind of message does her actions send to those that are on the fence about where they get there dog from? My whole thing is, if she just had to have this pup, she did NOT have to even tell anyone of it's orgins. Some things are just better left unsaid, especially when you have so much influence over people. I am REALLY disappointed (not that I should be surprised).

:goodStuff:

I have hated her for YEARS!!! Now people SEE what I have been screaming about!! I wonder what all the people who told me to shut up, I don't know what I am talking about, she is a good person, yada yada yada are saying about her NOW. I took a LOT of flack over that cow, now I am sitting back cackling like an old hen!! Bwahahahahahaaa!!!! I have never spent ONE cent on that woman, never bought her books, her magazine or donated to her rescue. I know WAAAAY too much dirt on her.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Sue » January 23rd, 2006, 10:54 am

:eek1: No more Fully Bully for me... It's one thing to buy a pup from a BYB, quite another to brag and taunt people with the fact.
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby Jaime » January 23rd, 2006, 10:58 am

this isn't the first time i found her to be somewhat hypocritical. what about when she had that questionable link on her site that wasx selling pitbull apparel????? :rolleyes2:

concreterose:

kudos to you on your posts to diane BTW... :wink:
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Emi » January 23rd, 2006, 11:04 am

Why does she have 10 dogs :?:

What does she do with them all , are they fixed :?:

My god, 1 dog is enough for me ...
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » January 23rd, 2006, 11:08 am

Some one should ask her about the 3 dogs that died in ONE year on her yard due to kennel "accidents" and why she felt the need to brag about it. :rolleyes2:

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Maryellen » January 23rd, 2006, 11:14 am

supposedly the 10 dogs she has are pups that she couldnt sell or that were not quite right.. i think she has a bunch of littermates from her breeding of one of her dogs.. and yeller is a old littermate she just took back from the adopters supposedly..

yeah, what happened to the 3 dogs that died?? and this is just sad.. then again, what do you expect from a person who posts on *** to use a cattle prod to break up dog fights, that she uses it for fights at her house....
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Emi » January 23rd, 2006, 11:16 am

cattle prod

:eek1:
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby Fear_the_Sheeple » January 23rd, 2006, 11:19 am

:bs: :cuss:

I will advise anyone who references her site to stop. This is BS. The hypocracy is unbelievable. :x
Fear_the_Sheeple
Enlightened Bully

Next

Return to Pit Bull Talk