New Condo Owner: Says No Pit Bulls

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby bullymommy » June 29th, 2006, 3:20 pm

ok whats going on???? we need updates!!!!!!!
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby lipshipsattitude » June 29th, 2006, 3:36 pm

Well the housing authority is filling a report. Even though Rory wasnt on the lease it never said anything about me not having her and they have admited to the verbal allowance of her. They also said that they see her as a liability but we dont know yet if they were breaking any rules by switching insurance companies without considering her on the property.
She is hanging out at my boyfriends parents house during the day......which she loves cause it is on a couple of acres, its like doggy play land for her there, haha! I bring her home at night! Thanks for all the support everyone!
lipshipsattitude
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby mnp13 » June 29th, 2006, 3:59 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Good for you! Even if you decide to move, your actions are protecting current and future residents.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby lipshipsattitude » June 29th, 2006, 6:26 pm

Yeah thanks! I've always been a chicken hen it comes to causing a uproar but Rory seems to be the one thing I dont mind making a scene over. I;d never thought of it that way and it makes me feel better, thanks a bunch!
lipshipsattitude
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » June 29th, 2006, 9:10 pm

Good for you! We have to stand up for ourselves, no one else will do it.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby lipshipsattitude » July 5th, 2006, 6:41 pm

Sooooo, I'm still fighting the good fight but I have just been accepted to rent the COOLEST place for Rory and I, wow I am SO excited!
The yard is enclosed by a 6ft fence all the way around, the yard is almost bigger then the place itslef and way bigger then the yard she had before! It also has a seperate storage area where the lady before used to keep open during the day while her dog was home alone so she didnt have to install a doggy door or confine the dog to either outside or inside all day! One nieghbor has a english bulldog and the other has a mastiff so we fit right in! She may even be able to give doggy kisses through the fence, ha ha! The fence is fairly new and looked to be real secure, meaning she cant dig to get under it. I've already started arranging my furniture in my head even though we wont move in for a week or so, so excited!!!!
lipshipsattitude
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby ellie@ny » July 5th, 2006, 7:01 pm

lipshipsattitude wrote:Sooooo, I'm still fighting the good fight but I have just been accepted to rent the COOLEST place for Rory and I, wow I am SO excited!
The yard is enclosed by a 6ft fence all the way around, the yard is almost bigger then the place itslef and way bigger then the yard she had before! It also has a seperate storage area where the lady before used to keep open during the day while her dog was home alone so she didnt have to install a doggy door or confine the dog to either outside or inside all day! One nieghbor has a english bulldog and the other has a mastiff so we fit right in! She may even be able to give doggy kisses through the fence, ha ha! The fence is fairly new and looked to be real secure, meaning she cant dig to get under it. I've already started arranging my furniture in my head even though we wont move in for a week or so, so excited!!!!

Good for you!!! :) Moving with our breed isn't too easy... :( Good luck!
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby rockermom » July 5th, 2006, 8:47 pm

EXCELLENT!!
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby luvmyangels » July 5th, 2006, 10:22 pm

That is great news!!! I wish you all the best!!!
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Previous

Return to Pit Bull Talk