The Difference a Day makes?

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby anissa » June 10th, 2006, 2:37 am

I just made a post Thursday morning, about our pup driving me absolutely insane with his whining/crying. Ironically, half way through the day, after more than a week of non-stop cries.. he just STOPPED.

The only whine we have heard from him is when he has to go potty, if he's in the crate. He also started scratching at the door yesterday, to let us know he had to go out to pee. We've gone a whole day and 2 nights without any accidents! He even slept through the entire night last night (12am-6am). Tonight, he was put in the crate and told it was bedtime.. he fell fast asleep without a peep, and did the same after I just let him out to pee again.

I find these things amazing for an 8 week old pup, he went from one extreme to the other, literally.. overnight.

OT: His progress definately makes the consideration to foster him out, even harder. He makes me so proud and melts my heart. :(
anissa
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby SisMorphine » June 10th, 2006, 8:17 am

Awwww!!!! I'm so glad to hear that he's taking some steps forward. That's awesome.

Trust me, the ones who need to make progress are always the toughest ones to place because you become extra attached to them.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Patch O' Pits » June 10th, 2006, 8:47 am

I'm so glad the pup is doing better! Sometimes it just takes awhile for them to settle and learn what is expected.
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Return to Pit Bull Talk