OMG s/he will kill any dog in sight.
10%
Yes, but it's controllable.
52%
Nope.
38%

Total votes : 48

Postby cheekymunkee » June 14th, 2006, 3:35 pm

I forgot a scar!! Justice has one across her nose from tangling with a cat. The cat won.............maybe I should match it. :|
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby a-bull » June 14th, 2006, 3:36 pm

Maryellen wrote:thanks, that is Addie. she is still available for adoption... the black pup was arturo, now mason..

ADORABLE!! Is she a Sibe??
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby a-bull » June 14th, 2006, 3:36 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:I forgot a scar!! Justice has one across her nose from tangling with a cat. The cat won.............maybe I should match it. :|

Only if you want a good breeder . . . lol . . .
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby a-bull » June 14th, 2006, 3:38 pm

Hey, are we noticing a pattern of "pitbullmamaliz" starting threads that get heated and disappearing, lol . . .

I guess I can't blame her, but I'm going to keep my eye on her from now on. 8)
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby Maryellen » June 14th, 2006, 3:39 pm

she is a sib/gsd/malinois mix.. interested????

i roll rufus with all my personal dogs and fosters.. see how well he does? half the time he is on his back ,the other time on his belly....LOL....
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Maryellen » June 14th, 2006, 3:40 pm

she starts it , then hides.. she does it on purpose, to get us in a frenzy of gnarling gnashing teeth so we are biting and scarring each other.... she does a hit and run......LOL
Maryellen
I live here

Postby a-bull » June 14th, 2006, 3:43 pm

Maryellen wrote:she is a sib/gsd/malinois mix.. interested????

i roll rufus with all my personal dogs and fosters.. see how well he does? half the time he is on his back ,the other time on his belly....LOL....

Geeze would I be interested, but my female really hates females the most, and my Sibe puppies have been the pups she liked the least . . . weird, huh??
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby SpiritFngrz » June 14th, 2006, 3:43 pm

Satin has a couple scars on her face from a dog aggressive female who the rescue let beat up on her :cry: :x :x :x
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » June 14th, 2006, 3:44 pm

I TOLD you Liz is a trouble maker but nooooo, you all said she is soooo nice & sweet. Yeah right!!!

:wink: :wink:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby a-bull » June 14th, 2006, 3:46 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:I TOLD you Liz is a trouble maker but nooooo, you all said she is soooo nice & sweet. Yeah right!!!

:wink: :wink:

yeah, but she gave me a groovy recipe . . .
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby a-bull » June 14th, 2006, 3:47 pm

SpiritFngrz wrote:Satin has a couple scars on her face from a dog aggressive female who the rescue let beat up on her :cry: :x :x :x

What rescue? Or is it . . .
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby muse » June 14th, 2006, 3:48 pm

Maryellen wrote:she starts it , then hides.. she does it on purpose, to get us in a frenzy of gnarling gnashing teeth so we are biting and scarring each other.... she does a hit and run......LOL

Irregardless, it didnt work. Everyone has stayed civil and honest with one another and I saw no teeth. This is what a forum is all about!! :wink:
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
muse
Confident Young Bully

Postby a-bull » June 14th, 2006, 3:51 pm

:grind:
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby SpiritFngrz » June 14th, 2006, 3:52 pm

a-bull wrote:
SpiritFngrz wrote:Satin has a couple scars on her face from a dog aggressive female who the rescue let beat up on her :cry: :x :x :x

What rescue? Or is it . . .

You got it...and Daisy, the DA female
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby SpiritFngrz » June 14th, 2006, 3:53 pm

He said Satin doesn't fight back, but I now know that is a load of croc....
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby a-bull » June 14th, 2006, 3:58 pm

SpiritFngrz wrote:He said Satin doesn't fight back, but I now know that is a load of croc....

:shock:

Here we are talking about being responsible owners and dog aggression, I guess responsible rescues and handling of pitbulls is a whole other thread.
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby muse » June 14th, 2006, 3:59 pm

a-bull wrote::grind:

:thbbbbt: :slap:
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
muse
Confident Young Bully

Postby call2arms » June 14th, 2006, 3:59 pm

No teeth, all smiles.

call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby a-bull » June 14th, 2006, 4:01 pm

pfffft . . . show-off . . . :grind: :grind: :grind:
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby mnp13 » June 14th, 2006, 4:02 pm

alright people... back on topic please.

:cop:
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

PreviousNext

Return to Pit Bull Talk