Damn loose neighborhood dogs!

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby anissa » June 9th, 2006, 1:21 am

So, my husband is usually a very passive type person. Im the one who wears the 'pants' in the house, Im the one who bitches and pushes when something needs to be done, Im the one who speaks up for us etc. Well.. he was out walking the dogs tonight (both on leashes) and there was a family in the middle of a move down the street. As he was walking closer, he saw a dog run out, and the lady across the street got scared and ran into her garage. He kept walking, and noticed the guys carrying a couch into the moving van, when the dog (some sort of terrier) rushed up to him and our babies. Brock started whining (big surprise) and Charlie started growling to protect Brock. Jake (my husband) quickly picked up Brock and held Charlie back. He got closer to the guys carrying the couch and LOST it on them! He said he was so p*ssed off, and yelled at the guy to drop his F'in couch and get his dog, before ours ripped its head off, and WE got stuck with the liability.

I am so proud of Jake for not only protecting our dogs, and setting the guy straight about his loose dog, but for YELLING at the guy. Hopefully he'll think twice about leaving his dog unleashed or uncrated when he plans to leave the door wide open again.

We just dealt with the neighbor about letting her dogs run around loose yesterday. I swear some people have NO common sense. And it p*sses me off that not only do we have to protect our own dogs, but everyone elses dog too!
anissa
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » June 9th, 2006, 10:32 am

Good for hubby!! :clap:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Return to Pit Bull Talk