Dog Friendly Fabric???

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby a-bull » June 9th, 2006, 9:42 am

Purple wrote:Freaks!

Why don't you subscribe to BARK magazine? If you did, you would have known about THIS!!!
https://www.cryptonfabric.com/default.aspx

The furniture is a little on "The Jetson's" side for me, but kinda cool stuff. :clap:
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby a-bull » June 9th, 2006, 9:45 am

Sue wrote:
cheekymunkee wrote:
Sue wrote:
a-bull wrote:Well aren't you two little smart-arses . . . it's not the FUR that I have an issue with, it's the fabric getting wrecked looking, and they refuse to wear their little wetsuits.

I have chenile-type material. Probably the WORSE thing I could have picked.

Then make little crochet booties... or you can just cut their paws off .

Duh!! CRATES!! Helloooooo!! :whatever:

Well, then there won't any room to sit on the couch with all those crates on top of it!!! :P

lol . . . good point---bet Cheeky didn't think of that!! :D Crates are for furniture wimps. :P

Cordoroy, huh??? That's a good tip! Is it possible to find any that doesn't look like it came out of a college dorm room or a finished basement??
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » June 9th, 2006, 10:21 am

Ya'll are SOO blonde!!! Put the crates on the floor beside your sofa. If you keep the dogs in crates all the time you won't have to worry about them getting on the furniture. PLUS they can be used as really cool end tables. Do I have to teach you people everything?!?!?!?!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby girlie » June 9th, 2006, 11:05 am

a-bull wrote:
Sue wrote:
cheekymunkee wrote:
Sue wrote:
a-bull wrote:Well aren't you two little smart-arses . . . it's not the FUR that I have an issue with, it's the fabric getting wrecked looking, and they refuse to wear their little wetsuits.

I have chenile-type material. Probably the WORSE thing I could have picked.

Then make little crochet booties... or you can just cut their paws off .

Duh!! CRATES!! Helloooooo!! :whatever:

Well, then there won't any room to sit on the couch with all those crates on top of it!!! :P

lol . . . good point---bet Cheeky didn't think of that!! :D Crates are for furniture wimps. :P

Cordoroy, huh??? That's a good tip! Is it possible to find any that doesn't look like it came out of a college dorm room or a finished basement??

I almost feel offended, i never lived in a dorm! I had my own house, granted it was "college chic" and there was a puke stain on the couch from one of my homeboys, but it was NO DORM. :P
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Previous

Return to Pit Bull Talk