This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Are your dogs allowed on the furniture?

Yes
83%
No
17%

Total votes : 46

Postby bahamutt99 » June 14th, 2006, 10:01 am

Jedi was never allowed on the furniture since it was my mom's decision. When he stays with me (now that I'm all growed up and have my own place), I sometimes insist that he lay on the couch so he'll quit pestering me for attention. One night I even let him sleep in bed with me and Loki after the hubby passed out on the couch.

Loki has always been allowed on the furniture, but with limits. She is not allowed to sit up next to anybody if they're eating (unless they specifically call her). At such times she goes to her own pillow. As I type this, she is rucking, rooting, stomping and otherwise manipulating the blankets on our bed so she can have a comfortable nest right in the middle. Its actually quite funny because when the hubby and I are getting ready to... uh, you know... she takes herself off to her crate because she already knows we're going to put her there. You can see her rolling her eyes and thinking "Get a room, you two."
~~~
[b]Lindsay
[i]& the [url=http://www.freewebs.com/bahamutt99/index.htm]Gravity Dogs[/url][/i][/b]
bahamutt99
Confident Young Bully

Previous

Return to Pit Bull Talk