Loose dog terrorizes pitbull

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby vaughndyer1 » June 1st, 2006, 11:06 pm

CarolinaPitChick wrote:Well just today I was taking Simon with me and hubby to go get the pool for the dogs for the summer....

Her comes Miss B out her door with Shorty....Simon spots shorty stands still tail up ridge up...you all know the look :)
Shorty starts yapping and coming across the street I turn to take Simon back in and Rick my husband says NO we are doing NOTHING wrong we are walking to our car. I said...But what id Simon gets Shorty? Rick replied...So be it as horrible as it will be maybe thats what it will take....Miss B comes to the EDGE of her grass and calls Shorty back...Rick went to talk to her....

He said Ma'am this cant keep on. You have to control your dog or he will be hurt. He can be hit by a car or hurt by a stray dog or even cat. Miss B says she never had any issues until we moved it with her dog and she should not HAVE to watch what goes on because we can not control our dog.
:shock:

Cant control him????? I control him just fine thank you.If I didnt I would not pick up on his Momma I am going to eat that dog signals and turn his butt around....why should I have to have a dog who lives in prison? Cant even get walked because I am scared Shorty will be lurking. I have resorted to the treadmill and Lord knows if anyone finds out I will be accused of having a fighting dog....

Then my smartass husband says...Ok you dont want to work with us. The next time I walk my dog and shorty is out here loose I am NOT going to turn back and it Simon eats him on a bun with ketchup and mustard I will be suing YOU for the emotional trauma caused to my dog from having to resort to cannibalism...

Where my husband comes up with this I do not know. She said...pitbulls are vicious dogs anyway....he is always out here snearing at Shorty and taunting him :shock: :shock:

Rick turned around and walked away.....

I dont think Simon is taunting or snearing....he is deaf maybe he is trying to sign to him 8)

So again I left a message for officer laura and filled her in and wrote it in my new Journal labeled Pittyful Weiner Stories

THAT IS EXACTLY SOMETHING MY HUSBAND WOULD SAY!!! ITS NOT FUNNY BUT HE SADI HE WOULD ADD HOT SAUCE!!! (MEN?!?!)
vaughndyer1
Just Whelped

Postby cheekymunkee » June 2nd, 2006, 9:42 am

Marinepits wrote:
CarolinaPitChick wrote:Then my smartass husband says...Ok you dont want to work with us. The next time I walk my dog and shorty is out here loose I am NOT going to turn back and it Simon eats him on a bun with ketchup and mustard I will be suing YOU for the emotional trauma caused to my dog from having to resort to cannibalism...

Okay, that's just hilarious!!! :backRoll:

I'm sorry you have to deal with such moronic neighbors.

That's funny as hell!!! I hope the idiot learns to keep her dog under control and NOT the hard way. People suck
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Sully&LibbysMama » June 2nd, 2006, 12:11 pm

Don't you just want to snatch him up and send him to a home that would truly care???

My parent's have a neighbor across the street with corgis...little fat things...

Anyway, the owner lets one of them out the front door daily to piss and sh*t on other people's property. I came over and he was in my parent's yard, growling and snarling at me, and then my son went to pet him and thankfully I stopped him because that little pot bellied pig wannabe snapped at him!

When I told the owner, he responded: "Oh, Maddox? He wouldn't bite. He's just afraid that my other corgi is going to beat him up if you or the kids pet him..."

HUH? :| Maddox was out loose, no other dog in sight...because the other one is rarely let out the front door to do his business....

People are such idiots. I feel bad for the dogs...they suffer.

If you know somone (maybe a friend from your or your husband's work) that could come by and say he almost hit the dog and is concerned...
Sully&LibbysMama
Just Whelped

Postby msvette2u » June 2nd, 2006, 12:41 pm

I think if you can catch the danged thing you ought to bring it to the shelter. If it's on your property at least, or at least of theirs. Seriously.
I'd take a neighborhood dog at my shelter if the neighbor could catch it. That's because I only worked 4hrs. a day and the dog was rarely out when I worked. So if they caught it and brought it down one of the guys could impound it in my absence.
Or you can send it to me. (this is my 2nd hint!!!) lol
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Previous

Return to Pit Bull Talk