Pit bite - not in the news

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby Romanwild » June 1st, 2006, 9:11 am

No one here can say wether or not the dog should be put down or not. There isn't enough info to say.

Both the parents of the children and the owner of the dog were irresponsible.

The dog should have been supervised by the owner or put away.

The parents need watch their chidren.
Romanwild
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » June 1st, 2006, 9:21 am

Romanwild wrote:No one here can say wether or not the dog should be put down or not. There isn't enough info to say.

Exactly!! Since when are any of us qualified to evaluate either the dog OR the situation over the internet? :| None of us where there, none of us know what happened. The dog COULD have accidently nipped the child while playing, the child could have pulled back causing more damage to the face thanwas ever intended by the dog. crap happens
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Veda » June 1st, 2006, 10:21 am

Romanwild wrote:No one here can say wether or not the dog should be put down or not. There isn't enough info to say.

Right, right, and right! Unfortunately I think the owner thought he was doing what was right at the time. He does know better now, but too little too late.
I just wanted to post this story because I thought it was amazing the mother actually took partial blame instead of placing all the blame on the dogs owner, which just so happens to be her brother.
Veda
Just Whelped

Postby msvette2u » June 1st, 2006, 12:47 pm

Nice change but still as someone pointed out, stitches are done in hospitals who gather the information (pit bull bite) and send it into the health dept. who gathers STATISTICS. And it could so easily have been avoided.
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby pitbullforever » June 1st, 2006, 5:40 pm

this is still a bad situateion weather or not the mother took fault or not. as other people have posted it was the fault of the mother, the child, the dog, AND the dogs owner!!! its still going down as a pit bull bite which goes against the breed.
pitbullforever
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Previous

Return to Pit Bull Talk