Our mods

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby Romanwild » May 27th, 2006, 11:00 am

I want to use this post to clarify the authority that the mods of this board have.

When our mods give you a warning, a friendly request to stop, whatever, we expect you to follow it. What they say goes. If you don't we/they will revoke your posting privledges. Further violations and you will be gone.

The mods may not be able to flick the switch but Michelle and I can and all it take is for them to ask us. :)

This board is great for many reasons and one of them is our staff. We will not tolerate any disrespect towards them.

Continue with your fun and frolicking! :)
User avatar
Romanwild
I live here
 
Posts: 2931
Location: Watertown NY

Postby mistee06 » May 27th, 2006, 12:16 pm

everyone seems so friendly here i didnt think there was problems with people not respecting the mods :) anyways you dont have to worry about me being a baddd girl :) i respect everything this board stands for you guys are doing a great job!! go team lol :)
User avatar
mistee06
Hyper Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 333
Location: Dawson Creek, BC

Postby Jenn » May 27th, 2006, 12:19 pm

YES SIR!! I'll try to do better in the future! ;)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
User avatar
Jenn
undecided
 
Posts: 11382
Location: TX

Postby savagem » May 27th, 2006, 1:02 pm

Is there a specific reason why Lindsay was banned from this board? She seems to be a very intelligent person with a lot of great insight, and far less prone to name-calling than other members here--Magnolia and Cheekymunkee, to name a couple. I am genuinely curious as to why she was banned, as I read entirely through both of the ridiculous raw-kibble debates and didn't see Lindsay degenerating into inappropriate behavior as much as some others. Did I miss something in another thread? :|
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup
 
Posts: 221
Location: CT

Postby cheekymunkee » May 27th, 2006, 1:04 pm

JennKBM wrote:YES SIR!! I'll try to do better in the future! ;)


You better because I have my GOOD eye on you! :D

Seriosuly, we have not had a lot of problems until lately. And I think it will go back to being the board that everyone enjoyed. In fact, I guarantee it.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
User avatar
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass
 
Posts: 28540
Location: Dallas

Postby savagem » May 27th, 2006, 1:17 pm

But cheeky, you are often the one who adopts a nasty or sarcastic tone. I didn't see Lindsay doing that at all. :|
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup
 
Posts: 221
Location: CT

Postby savagem » May 27th, 2006, 1:18 pm

And Roman, who were you referring to when you said that someone was being a troll? I didn't understand that comment at all.
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup
 
Posts: 221
Location: CT

Postby call2arms » May 27th, 2006, 1:20 pm

Knowing Cheeky for a while, most often being sarcastic is just her sense of humor.
User avatar
call2arms
Boys Stink
 
Posts: 2349
Location: sunshine, lollipops and rainbows everywhere...

Postby Romanwild » May 27th, 2006, 1:33 pm

savagem

I have no tolerance for trolls. I also have no need to explain all of my actions on a board that I co-own. There won't be any discussion. Call it censorhip if you would like. I don't care. This isn't a democracy it's a benevolent dictatorhip. What I did was for the good of the dogs and their owners that are members on this board.

End of discussion.
User avatar
Romanwild
I live here
 
Posts: 2931
Location: Watertown NY

Postby cheekymunkee » May 27th, 2006, 1:39 pm

Romanwild wrote:savagem

I have no tolerance for trolls. I also have no need to explain all of my actions on a board that I co-own. There won't be any discussion. Call it censorhip if you would like. I don't care. This isn't a democracy it's a benevolent dictatorhip. What I did was for the good of the dogs and their owners that are members on this board.

End of discussion.


What he said. If you do not like the way this board is run, go somewhere else or start your own. If YOU cannot see the problems she caused here, you are in the minority. Based on the complaints from the members that we all received about her, other members felt we should have done it sooner. [/b]
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
User avatar
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass
 
Posts: 28540
Location: Dallas

Postby savagem » May 27th, 2006, 1:40 pm

I have nothing against a sarcastic sense of humor. But here are some things she said that don't sound like they were meant to be humorous. They sound like they were meant to be insulting. :|

Nope, sorry. I refuse to have more animals than I can afford to feed a healthy diet to. If it means I can only have one dog in order to feed it the best food possible, then I only have one dog.

cheekymunkee wrote:
Like I already said, if I cannot afford to feed my dogs a good diet I do not need to have them. Feeding crap just so I can have more animas is not acceptable to me. Same thing with kids, if I cannot afford them I refuse to have them, that is why I only have 1. Well, that isn't the ONLT reason but it is one of the major ones.

cheekymunkee wrote:
That's what I am saying. What if your dogs get sick? if you can't feed them decent food how can you take them to the vet?


Allllrighty then. Not every one who partiipated in this thread feeds raw, they just know what constitues a great dog food versus a mediocre one. As we have stated ad nauseam.....feed what you are comfortbale with, just don't kid yourself into thinking that you are doing the best for your dog.

I didn;t insinuate ANY thing, i asked you a freaking question. YOU are the one who said you could not AFFORD to feed better food, what is one to think if you don;t have an extra $20 a month for dog food.

Now, THIS is getting ridiculous. IF you HONESTLY think what you feed is so great, why down the OBVIOULSY better foods? Just for something to argue about?

The ingredients are different is all Uhh, yeah, they are BETTER

HUMAN GRADE meat.
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup
 
Posts: 221
Location: CT

Postby savagem » May 27th, 2006, 1:41 pm

Romanwild wrote:savagem

I have no tolerance for trolls. I also have no need to explain all of my actions on a board that I co-own. There won't be any discussion. Call it censorhip if you would like. I don't care. This isn't a democracy it's a benevolent dictatorhip. What I did was for the good of the dogs and their owners that are members on this board.

End of discussion.


Fair enough. Thanks for being honest.
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup
 
Posts: 221
Location: CT

Postby cheekymunkee » May 27th, 2006, 1:45 pm

I am sorry that you find honesty insulting.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
User avatar
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass
 
Posts: 28540
Location: Dallas

Postby Magnolia618 » May 27th, 2006, 1:45 pm

She seems to be a very intelligent person with a lot of great insight, and far less prone to name-calling than other members here--Magnolia and Cheekymunkee, to name a couple.


:?
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.â€
User avatar
Magnolia618
I live here
 
Posts: 2435
Location: Onion, VT

Postby savagem » May 27th, 2006, 1:46 pm

Just one more question as long as we're being honest here--is there any point in my coming to this board to look for help or advice, or do you all have preconceived notions about me? Because I definitely sense a difference in the way that I am treated verses the way that other members are treated. If you all have a problem with me and you're not going to treat me fairly, let's be honest about it now and we'll all avoid wasting a lot of time.
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup
 
Posts: 221
Location: CT

Postby savagem » May 27th, 2006, 1:47 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:I am sorry that you find honesty insulting.


Wait a minute--who said anything about being insulting. I said thank you for being honest, and that's exactly what I meant. Please don't put words into my mouth.
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup
 
Posts: 221
Location: CT

Postby savagem » May 27th, 2006, 1:49 pm

savagem wrote:
cheekymunkee wrote:I am sorry that you find honesty insulting.


Wait a minute--who said anything about being insulting. I said thank you for being honest, and that's exactly what I meant. Please don't put words into my mouth.


Oh, wait--you were referring to the previous post and not my reply to Roman. Got it. There is a way to be honest without being insulting.
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup
 
Posts: 221
Location: CT

Postby Romanwild » May 27th, 2006, 1:50 pm

Why would you be on a board that you didn't think was fair and honest?
User avatar
Romanwild
I live here
 
Posts: 2931
Location: Watertown NY

Postby cheekymunkee » May 27th, 2006, 1:50 pm

savagem wrote:I have nothing against a sarcastic sense of humor. But here are some things she said that don't sound like they were meant to be humorous. They sound like they were meant to be insulting. :|

Nope, sorry. I refuse to have more animals than I can afford to feed a healthy diet to. If it means I can only have one dog in order to feed it the best food possible, then I only have one dog.

cheekymunkee wrote:
Like I already said, if I cannot afford to feed my dogs a good diet I do not need to have them. Feeding crap just so I can have more animas is not acceptable to me. Same thing with kids, if I cannot afford them I refuse to have them, that is why I only have 1. Well, that isn't the ONLT reason but it is one of the major ones.

cheekymunkee wrote:
That's what I am saying. What if your dogs get sick? if you can't feed them decent food how can you take them to the vet?


Allllrighty then. Not every one who partiipated in this thread feeds raw, they just know what constitues a great dog food versus a mediocre one. As we have stated ad nauseam.....feed what you are comfortbale with, just don't kid yourself into thinking that you are doing the best for your dog.

I didn;t insinuate ANY thing, i asked you a freaking question. YOU are the one who said you could not AFFORD to feed better food, what is one to think if you don;t have an extra $20 a month for dog food.

Now, THIS is getting ridiculous. IF you HONESTLY think what you feed is so great, why down the OBVIOULSY better foods? Just for something to argue about?

The ingredients are different is all Uhh, yeah, they are BETTER

HUMAN GRADE meat.


I was being honest in every one of those posts, sorry I am NOT a hearts & flowers type of person. I yam who I yam
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
User avatar
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass
 
Posts: 28540
Location: Dallas

Postby savagem » May 27th, 2006, 1:51 pm

That's a good question, but not really an answer to my question. You're kind skirting my question. How about an honest answer?
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup
 
Posts: 221
Location: CT

Next

Return to Pit Bull Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users