Munkee is such a clown!

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby cheekymunkee » May 25th, 2006, 10:59 pm

We were playing bitey face, he turned around & put his butt in my face so I grabbed his tail & acted like I was going to bite it. His eyes got SOOO big!! He looked like this guy ->->-> :shock: :ROFL2:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby luvmyangels » May 25th, 2006, 11:02 pm

lol
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby CinderDee » May 26th, 2006, 12:57 am

I love Munkee! :D
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby SisMorphine » May 26th, 2006, 7:10 am

Hahahaha! "Mom, no, seriously? Are you really going to bite me?"
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby a-bull » May 26th, 2006, 8:12 am

cheekymunkee wrote:We were playing bitey face, he turned around & put his butt in my face so I grabbed his tail & acted like I was going to bite it. His eyes got SOOO big!! He looked like this guy ->->-> :shock: :ROFL2:

Sophie looks panicked when I grab her tail, like I'm going to steal it or something.

If you didn't act like you were going to bite it, (I would have looked at you like :shock: , too, lol), would he have cared??
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby Purple » May 26th, 2006, 9:08 am

Silly Munkee!!! :shock:
Purple
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » May 26th, 2006, 10:02 am

a-bull wrote:
cheekymunkee wrote:We were playing bitey face, he turned around & put his butt in my face so I grabbed his tail & acted like I was going to bite it. His eyes got SOOO big!! He looked like this guy ->->-> :shock: :ROFL2:

Sophie looks panicked when I grab her tail, like I'm going to steal it or something.

If you didn't act like you were going to bite it, (I would have looked at you like :shock: , too, lol), would he have cared??

Nope, he doesn't care if I grab it at all. That's what made it so funny!! After he did that he got the zoomies and ran into the kitchen, grabbed an empty 1/2 eaten egg shell out of his bowl & ran around the house with it!! He's a nut.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby a-bull » May 26th, 2006, 10:08 am

Lol . . . what a clown . . . so it was the pre-tend biting that got him going. Sounds like he liked it!

Raw egg shells? What's the deal with those?
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby a-bull » May 26th, 2006, 10:08 am

a-bull wrote:Lol . . . what a clown . . . so it was the pretend biting that got him going. Sounds like he liked it!

Raw egg shells? What's the deal with those?
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » May 26th, 2006, 10:16 am

Calcium, I feed him a raw diet, raw eggs & shells are part of it. He loves them.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby mnp13 » May 26th, 2006, 10:18 am

I just chuck the whole raw egg in the bottom of the bowl to crack it and them dump the kibble on top of it.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby cheekymunkee » May 26th, 2006, 10:25 am

Lol . . . what a clown . . . so it was the pre-tend biting that got him going. Sounds like he liked it!

Yeah, he has several "phrases" that give him the zoomies too. I can yell "crazy man" or "rabies dog" and he takes off like a bat out of hell. He's going to be 7 soon & is the BIGGEST goof ball pit bull I have ever had. He'll do anything to make you laugh, and the more you laugh the more crazy things he comes up with whether it is making faces, play fighting with you or the zoomies. He's "special" that one

Oh and Dee, Munkee loves you too!!

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby a-bull » May 26th, 2006, 10:41 am

cheekymunkee wrote:

Yeah, he has several "phrases" that give him the zoomies too. I can yell "crazy man" or "rabies dog" and he takes off like a bat out of hell. He's going to be 7 soon & is the BIGGEST goof ball pit bull I have ever had. He'll do anything to make you laugh, and the more you laugh the more crazy things he comes up with whether it is making faces, play fighting with you or the zoomies. He's "special" that one

Oh and Dee, Munkee loves you too!!

lol . . . I can cause the zoomies by saying "I'm gunna getcha!!" I don't do it too often because it results in lots of furniture and carpeting being moved. :D

So they like to eat the eggshells? I don't feed a raw diet, but I do give my guys some cooked egg in their chow once a week.
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » May 26th, 2006, 10:51 am

So they like to eat the eggshells? I don't feed a raw diet, but I do give my guys some cooked egg in their chow once a week.

My two pit bulls do, the little fluff dog would rather not. Put it in their bowl & see if they like it next time you give them an egg.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby concreterose » May 26th, 2006, 11:21 am

That is hilarious! Too bad you didn't get pics...oh good you didn't someone may have thought he looked scared and ugly :fire:
concreterose
Loyally Bully

Postby a-bull » May 26th, 2006, 11:23 am

cheekymunkee wrote:

My two pit bulls do, the little fluff dog would rather not. Put it in their bowl & see if they like it next time you give them an egg.

I will, and I'll let you know what they think. :wink:
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 26th, 2006, 9:21 pm

Inara gets so offended when I grab her tail and blow on the tip of it - you'd think I was chopping it off!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby a-bull » May 26th, 2006, 9:26 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:Inara gets so offended when I grab her tail and blow on the tip of it - you'd think I was chopping it off!

lol . . . I've seen dogs that HATE when you blow on their face---and yet they hang it out the car window. :|

My dogs could care less if you blow on their face. :|
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » May 26th, 2006, 10:03 pm

a-bull wrote:
pitbullmamaliz wrote:Inara gets so offended when I grab her tail and blow on the tip of it - you'd think I was chopping it off!

lol . . . I've seen dogs that HATE when you blow on their face---and yet they hang it out the car window. :|

Ollie throws a FIT when the fan blows in her face, you shoule see her on a really windy day! She bites at the wind like a fool!! My dogs need helmets. :shock:

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby a-bull » May 26th, 2006, 10:05 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:
a-bull wrote:

Ollie throws a FIT when the fan blows in her face, you shoule see her on a really windy day! She bites at the wind like a fool!! My dogs need helmets. :shock:

lol, I've never heard that before! Usually the dogs that hate you to blow on their face like wind & breezes, which I don't get.

Yup, your guys need a short bus.
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Next

Return to Pit Bull Talk