Woo Hoo! We made the ranter's blog again!

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby mnp13 » January 11th, 2011, 10:43 am

http://thetruthaboutpitbulls.blogspot.c ... -lies.html

Now the ATTS is a fallacy because Pit Bulls do well on it. lmao
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby LMM » January 11th, 2011, 11:07 am

What in the hell does this mean????

Please note that mnp13 is a pit bull owner who has witnessed up close and personal how flawed the test is.

lol
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby pitbullmamaliz » January 11th, 2011, 11:11 am

Woot! I was quoted TWICE! Though I must say, I thought my quoted parts spoke highly of the breed - apparently he thought not! lol

That article was actually really funny.
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby copperlegend » January 11th, 2011, 11:12 am

Ugh. The stupidity of some people absolutely amazes me sometimes.
Joanna
Proud 'failed foster'
Nadia -APBT mix
CarreraKitty - feline extraordinaire
copperlegend
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby TinaMartin » January 11th, 2011, 11:21 am

Wow. To much time on their hands and talk about smoke and mirrors with the context. If the way it is presented there is the truth then why not post the links to the thread? Oh thats right then they cant spout lies and mis-direction. Glad to know I have such popular friends!
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby furever_pit » January 11th, 2011, 11:41 am

So wait, are we famous?

That dude is a d-bag with far far too much time on his hands.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby mnp13 » January 11th, 2011, 12:03 pm

LMM wrote:What in the hell does this mean????

Please note that mnp13 is a pit bull owner who has witnessed up close and personal how flawed the test is.

It means I'm awesome, just ask me. lmao
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby mnp13 » January 11th, 2011, 12:19 pm

Oh, and the more those people put up stuff from here, the more hits we get and the higher our search engine ratings go. So, please, keep on looking... but make sure you don't educate yourself!
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby BigDogBuford » January 11th, 2011, 1:22 pm

Ha! Talk about nutters. I wish I had that kind of time on my hands. I imagine some smelly, unkempt person with serious social issues living off Top Ramen and 5 Hour Energy maniacally posting away convinced they are making a difference.
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby TinaMartin » January 11th, 2011, 1:43 pm

BigDogBuford wrote:Ha! Talk about nutters. I wish I had that kind of time on my hands. I imagine some smelly, unkempt person with serious social issues living off Top Ramen and 5 Hour Energy maniacally posting away convinced they are making a difference.

You and I have the same image in our heads! That and the pinched nose lady who smells like moth balls!
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby BigDogBuford » January 11th, 2011, 1:47 pm

TinaMartin wrote:
BigDogBuford wrote:Ha! Talk about nutters. I wish I had that kind of time on my hands. I imagine some smelly, unkempt person with serious social issues living off Top Ramen and 5 Hour Energy maniacally posting away convinced they are making a difference.

You and I have the same image in our heads! That and the pinched nose lady who smells like moth balls!

Ah yes.....teh moth balls. Ewwwww. From hence for it shall be known as the Socially Inept Moth Ball Blog!
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby amazincc » January 11th, 2011, 1:49 pm

Ugh... I have a good mind to find that guy and have my boys lick him to death. :nono:

lol
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby TinaMartin » January 11th, 2011, 1:55 pm

BigDogBuford wrote:
TinaMartin wrote:

Ah yes.....teh moth balls. Ewwwww. From hence for it shall be known as the Socially Inept Moth Ball Blog!

Love it!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby mnp13 » January 11th, 2011, 3:03 pm

amazincc wrote:Ugh... I have a good mind to find that guy and have my boys lick him to death. :nono:

Oh dear, don't do that... there is no way to know if he has had his shots.
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby BigDogBuford » January 11th, 2011, 5:42 pm

Michelle, I loved your comment.
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby pitbullmamaliz » January 11th, 2011, 5:46 pm

HA! Wonder how long before he deletes that!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby BigDogBuford » January 11th, 2011, 5:57 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:HA! Wonder how long before he deletes that!

Actually he/she (there's debate about the he/she thing) generally leaves most comments up.
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby pitsnok » January 11th, 2011, 10:18 pm

wow.
~Brittany, Degan and Harlow's mom

"It is true that Pit Bulls grab and hold on. But what they most often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart, not your arm."
pitsnok
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby airwalk » January 11th, 2011, 10:34 pm

They are too ignorant to bother with.
airwalk
I live here

Postby call2arms » January 12th, 2011, 12:27 am

My retinas are burning a little bit. Wow.
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Next

Return to Pit Bull Talk