What would your dog do if it was loose?

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby TinaMartin » January 4th, 2011, 10:33 am

Malli one book that covers a lot of info on ABs their tendencies and info regarding their drives is Dave Putnam's The Working American Bulldog. He gives a lot of info and speaks from personal experience with his dogs.
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
User avatar
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer
 
Posts: 1240
Location: Rochester NY

Postby furever_pit » January 4th, 2011, 12:28 pm

There is another one about to be released called "The American Bulldog Unleashed".
It's a collaborative effort from many in the AB community. It has info on all the different sports (protection, WP, hunting, etc) as well as what one should look for in a bulldog if they want to pursue these things. There is also in depth info on different kennels and their individual dogs.

It has all been put together by Monique Laperriere at White Mountain Kennels.

The Putnam book is pretty much a staple. You can find it cheap on ebay sometimes.
User avatar
furever_pit
Supremely Bully
 
Posts: 1138
Location: NC

Postby TinaMartin » January 4th, 2011, 12:38 pm

furever_pit wrote:There is another one about to be released called "The American Bulldog Unleashed".
It's a collaborative effort from many in the AB community. It has info on all the different sports (protection, WP, hunting, etc) as well as what one should look for in a bulldog if they want to pursue these things. There is also in depth info on different kennels and their individual dogs.

It has all been put together by Monique Laperriere at White Mountain Kennels.

The Putnam book is pretty much a staple. You can find it cheap on ebay sometimes.

Do you know when it is due out?
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
User avatar
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer
 
Posts: 1240
Location: Rochester NY

Postby furever_pit » January 4th, 2011, 12:42 pm

TinaMartin wrote:
furever_pit wrote:There is another one about to be released called "The American Bulldog Unleashed".
It's a collaborative effort from many in the AB community. It has info on all the different sports (protection, WP, hunting, etc) as well as what one should look for in a bulldog if they want to pursue these things. There is also in depth info on different kennels and their individual dogs.

It has all been put together by Monique Laperriere at White Mountain Kennels.

The Putnam book is pretty much a staple. You can find it cheap on ebay sometimes.

Do you know when it is due out?


I don't know the exact date. She is working with the publisher currently getting everything finalized. I will let you know when I hear something though.
User avatar
furever_pit
Supremely Bully
 
Posts: 1138
Location: NC

Postby TinaMartin » January 4th, 2011, 12:46 pm

furever_pit wrote:
TinaMartin wrote:
furever_pit wrote:There is another one about to be released called "The American Bulldog Unleashed".
It's a collaborative effort from many in the AB community. It has info on all the different sports (protection, WP, hunting, etc) as well as what one should look for in a bulldog if they want to pursue these things. There is also in depth info on different kennels and their individual dogs.

It has all been put together by Monique Laperriere at White Mountain Kennels.

The Putnam book is pretty much a staple. You can find it cheap on ebay sometimes.

Do you know when it is due out?


I don't know the exact date. She is working with the publisher currently getting everything finalized. I will let you know when I hear something though.

And I just had a duh moment :doh: I'm friends with her on Facebook...
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
User avatar
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer
 
Posts: 1240
Location: Rochester NY

Postby furever_pit » January 4th, 2011, 1:09 pm

There is a FB page for the book that is coming out too. I'm sure you can find the link on her page.
User avatar
furever_pit
Supremely Bully
 
Posts: 1138
Location: NC

Previous

Return to Pit Bull Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot]