A little about Bella

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby Suzi » March 7th, 2010, 10:42 am

It happened this morning.....I love my dog,,,,I love that she is a happy dog.

During her waking hours,,,Bella is an extremely "happy" dog...I have a friend who joins us on our weekly walks from time to time,,,and last time she came along we talked about our dogs,,and their character. She, my friend, mentioned how happy Bella is,,,she has that devil may care look in her eye,,,she always greets you with some kind of goodie when you arrive at our house,,,be it her favorite bone,,,,cuz,,,,rope toy,,,if nothing of hers is available,,,she'll grab the blanket off the couch,,,a shoe,,,,anything she can find,,,,,followed by major talking,,,she gets very verbal...It's funny to watch her go into "I gotta find something" mode if she gets surprised with a knock at the door...Her tail is always wagging,,,,she's always "smiling"....If I am having some quiet time, and she wants my attention,,Bella will get something that she shouldn't touch, :neener: ,like a article of clothing,,,,dish towel,,,bring it to me,,,and when I look,,,she will give it a death shake,,,then place it at my feet. I love my dog...
I watch her in the morning,when I sit at my computer,,sleeping under the covers during the cooler nights..
I get up early,,,she is the "Crack of Noon" queen,,,this dog takes her sleep seriously....
Bella will snore,,,,she dreams to,,,,you know the normal grumbling,,,,paws acting as she is running,,, maybe a muffled woof or roo... but the really funny thing is that she is happy even in deep slumber,,,,,she wags her tail! and she wags it like she hasn't seen me in a week! It brings tears to my eyes, as I bite my cheeks to keep from laughing...It happened this morning....Not a daily event,,,maybe once every other week or so, she is happy,,,I am in love,,,and so grateful to have her in my life.

OK,,,,enough rambleing.....

That's all....I just wanted to share a little bit of her with all of you....
Suzi
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby HappyChick » March 7th, 2010, 11:19 am

Bella sounds like a real joy! Those little things our dogs do are so heartwarming. I'm glad she brings much happiness into your life. :D
Angie & crew

http://www.epitome-dog-rescue.org

My beloved Vincenzo 07/22/05 - 11/16/09 forever in my heart. Cancer sucks.
HappyChick
Loyally Bully

Postby amazincc » March 7th, 2010, 11:28 am

HappyChick wrote:Bella sounds like a real joy! Those little things our dogs do are so heartwarming. I'm glad she brings much happiness into your life. :D

Ditto. :wink:

You can tell a lot about an owner by the way they talk about their dog(s). Lucky Bella! :D
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 7th, 2010, 12:41 pm

I agree! Sounds like Bella is lucky to have you, just as you're lucky to have her. :)
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Suzi » March 7th, 2010, 1:18 pm

:oops: Doh! My gosh,,,as I re-read the OP,,,,I should have titled it "A Little About Me"or "Emotional Mush on a Sunday Morning" :oops: ,,,it really was supposed to be about Bells.....Has anyone else seen a dog wag it's tail as they sleep? I found this funny,,,and unusual....Oh well,,,,,Mods change the title if you want..... :)
Suzi
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Ino » March 7th, 2010, 2:02 pm

Aww- Bella sounds like a lot of fun and a great match for you :D !!! Ino is very animated in his sleep too...the tail wag, running and barking- I love watching him sleep. I want to get it on video one day because I find it adorable. He also snores very loud and has freaked me out when I was asleep because sometimes he does this high pitched siren sounding noise that he never makes when he is awake and I wake up confused until I figure out it is him. He also cherishes his sleep and if I did not wake him- we would not have morning walks at all because if it was up to him, we would sleep until after 1pm.
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby CinderDee » March 7th, 2010, 8:56 pm

Your post made me smile and brought back some nice memories. Thanks Bells & Suzi. :)
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby HappyChick » March 7th, 2010, 9:53 pm

I love how they are when they sleep! The paws are flailing, whimpering softly with a loud rrff every so often! I have not noticed a wagging tail in the sleep, but I'll be looking for it now!
Angie & crew

http://www.epitome-dog-rescue.org

My beloved Vincenzo 07/22/05 - 11/16/09 forever in my heart. Cancer sucks.
HappyChick
Loyally Bully

Postby IzzysDad » March 23rd, 2010, 4:03 am

Bella sounds like a lot of fun.
IzzysDad
Just Whelped

Return to Pit Bull Talk