Jesse James Searching for Lost Pit Bull

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby amazincc » February 3rd, 2010, 9:38 pm

http://www.pawnation.com/2010/02/03/jes ... -pit-bull/

Can the power of Twitter and Facebook help Jesse James find his lost dog, CinnaBun?

James -- best known as the owner of custom motorcycle shop West Coast Choppers, sometime reality-show star, and husband of actress Sandra Bullock -- has launched an all-out plea for help in finding his lost pit-bull puppy. "CinnaBun our shop dog & pet has been missing since 2pm yesterday. If you find her plz call 562-983-6666," James tweeted last Tuesday, Jan. 26.

A $5,000 reward is being offered for finding CinnaBun. "She's a light brown and white pit bull, 9 months old, cropped ears, full tail, hazel eyes," states James' Web site. CinnaBun was last seen wearing a large pink collar near the West Coast Choppers shop located in Long Beach, Calif.

CinnaBun was given to James as a puppy by a kindly stranger after hearing about the death of one of James' elderly pit bulls, Cisco. She is the newest pooch to join James' pack of dogs and is described as a "little charmer" with the "attitude of a charging rhino and bladder of a hummingbird." (View photos of CinnaBun playing with Mr. T, another pit-bull pet.)

Helping to look for CinnaBun is FindToto.com, the pet locator service that helped find Brooke Burns' lost dog and tried to locate Jessica Simpson's lost Maltipoo, who was never found.

There have been numerous alleged sightings of CinnaBun, including one report of a local teenager trying to sell a dog that matched CinnaBun's description, but the pit-bull puppy has not yet been recovered. Meanwhile, CinnaBun has a Facebook page where fans are posting updates.
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby maberi » February 4th, 2010, 9:24 am

How did she get lost?

I remember seeing an episode many many years ago where he left 2 of his pit bulls lose in the garage overnight and came back to find one of them dead from a fight. He doesn't seem to be the most responsible owner out there...
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby madremissy » February 4th, 2010, 12:24 pm

I saw this last week and I thought I saw that they had found her. I guess not. :(
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby BigDogBuford » February 4th, 2010, 12:32 pm

maberi wrote:How did she get lost?

I remember seeing an episode many many years ago where he left 2 of his pit bulls lose in the garage overnight and came back to find one of them dead from a fight. He doesn't seem to be the most responsible owner out there...

Matt, I remember that too. It was awful. He just kept saying, "I can't believe you killed your brother." Well, DUH!
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby maberi » February 4th, 2010, 3:09 pm

maberi wrote:How did she get lost?

loose not lose :crazy2: That is such a pet peeve of mine too
maberi

Postby plebayo » February 4th, 2010, 4:40 pm

Eh whether he's a responsible dog owner or not at least he wants the dog back. With the money he has he could just as easily buy another one. :|
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby Marinepits » February 18th, 2010, 7:32 am

http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 70,00.html

Jesse James Reunited with Lost Dog CinnaBun
Wednesday February 17, 2010 03:45 PM EST

After three weeks of desperate searching for his beloved pit bull, Jesse James Tweeted Wednesday that he and CinnaBun have been reunited.

Along with a photo of Cinnabun putting her paws up to his chest in a happy greeting, James wrote, "So Happy! Thnx Everyone for all the help! She looks like she hz had quite the Adventure!"

James had hired a pet detective and offered a reward of $5,000 for the dog's return. According to TMZ, the West Coast Choppers honcho got a call from someone who had seen CinnaBun's picture on a flier. The woman brought CinnaBun to James's Long Beach bike shop, where upon sight of the long-lost pooch, the crew started crying.

We bet that CinnaBun, who lost 15 lbs. in the weeks that she's been gone, will get to enjoy a nice meal and a warm bed tonight.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby madremissy » February 18th, 2010, 10:24 am

Thank goodness she was found.
madremissy

Postby mnp13 » February 18th, 2010, 6:55 pm

She lost 15 pounds and she looks like that??? Well, at least something good came of her being gone, she's not obese anymore. :)

I'm glad she's home and safe.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby maberi » February 18th, 2010, 10:09 pm

mnp13 wrote:She lost 15 pounds and she looks like that??? Well, at least something good came of her being gone, she's not obese anymore. :)

I'm glad she's home and safe.

I was thinking the same thing :shock:
maberi

Postby amazincc » March 18th, 2010, 1:03 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/18/sandra-bu ... ir-rumors/

Bullock's Hubby -- Problems, Problems
Posted Mar 18th 2010 12:31PM by TMZ Staff
Sandra Bullock's husband, Jesse James, may be juggling two problems. In addition to reports that he may have had an affair with a tattoo model, his dog, Cinnabun, is missing ... again.

HomeAgain, the tracking company that monitors microchips in pets, tells TMZ a report was filed with the company Monday saying Cinnabun had turned up missing. The company wouldn't say who filed the report.

HomeAgain sent emails out yesterday to residents in the Long Beach area -- in the vicinity of West Coast Choppers, where James kept Cinnabun -- saying, "I am asking for your help in finding my lost dog, Cinnabun." The email goes on ... Cinnabun was last seen wearing an orange, printed collar with her name and phone number. The dog is still missing.

You'll recall, Cinnabun went missing before on January 25 and turned up nearly a month later.

And there are reports that Sandra moved out of the couple's Long Beach home on Monday -- the same day Cinnabun went missing.

Jesse was spotted out and about this morning in Huntington Beach ... wearing his wedding ring.

Think Sandra is still wearing hers?

WTF????? :rolleyes2: >( :nono:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby PetieMarie22 » March 18th, 2010, 2:27 pm

I hope she has him! I love Sandra Bullock, but these two need to get their act together regarding this dog!
Kathleen (and George)
Petie Marie - spoiled rotten Pit Bull Terrier
Sunshine Honeysuckle Smith - DSH cat that lives under the couch
Sasha Marie - Bombay Mix = DIVA
PetieMarie22
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Marinepits » March 19th, 2010, 1:57 pm

http://www.peoplepets.com/news/celebrit ... age-room/1

Presumed Missing Again, Jesse James's Dog Is Found in a Storage Room

She's at it again! After disappearing in January — and turning up one month later — Jesse James's pit bull CinnaBun reportedly went missing again earlier this week.

Luckily, the 11-month-old pup was found healthy and unharmed yesterday, according to James's West Coast Choppers Web site. "We rarely go into our storage room in the production building but CinnaBun found her way in somehow," wrote an employee. "She's back in the office and in high spirits."

According to TMZ, a missing dog report was filed Monday with HomeAgain, the company that monitors pet microchips. Staffers sent an email blast to residents of the Long Beach, Calif., area — where James's West Coast Choppers is headquartered — saying, "I am asking for your help in finding my lost dog, CinnaBun." The message also included details about the dog's collar, as well as contact information.

The dog's disappearance comes at an interesting time for James, who is currently caught in a swirl of speculation about alleged infidelities. His wife, Sandra Bullock, left their Los Angeles home and has kept a low profile in recent days.

In January, CinnaBun disappeared from the West Coast Choppers office, and James, with the aid of several famous friends, sent out endless Twitter messages and even offered a $5,000 reward for her return. A woman who'd found CinnaBun noticed a flier about the dog's predicament, and returned her to the shop, 15 lbs. lighter but happy. James told PEOPLE after the Oscars that the dog was "spoiled again ... She's back to normal."
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Malli » March 19th, 2010, 2:07 pm

good grief.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby IzzysDad » March 21st, 2010, 7:44 am

So the does was not lost again...just inside the building in room not frequented? :Crazy:
IzzysDad
Just Whelped

Postby madremissy » March 21st, 2010, 12:42 pm

This whole story makes me sad :( And how does a dog stay in the closet for 3 days without you noticing :| Mine would have definitely let me know where they were at. Espcially at meal time.
madremissy

Return to Pit Bull Talk