PBT - propaganda forum?

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby LMM » November 30th, 2010, 3:45 pm

Seriously, this is why I almost never read the comments from blogs like this. These people literally make my eyes bleed with their blatant stupidity.
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby BigDogBuford » November 30th, 2010, 4:06 pm

mnp13 wrote:They are nuts. And what's with the date stamp on the posts? Are all of them actually old, or is their server screwed up?

Not sure. Maybe they live in a different time/space continuum?
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby BigDogBuford » November 30th, 2010, 4:07 pm

LMM wrote:Um wow, they are talking about you in that thread! :O

They're just jealous because they aren't pretty like me. :dance:
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby BigDogBuford » November 30th, 2010, 4:09 pm

I particularly like how they mocked Vi's spelling and then gave us, 'communtie'. :|
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby Violet » November 30th, 2010, 4:56 pm

Hey..my spelling is fine..I just lack fingers willing to put letters in the proper order. And I feel I must apologize that I have been hiding behind an alias. Since no one knew me real name til now..well..except for EVERYONE. lol What a douche.
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby copperlegend » November 30th, 2010, 5:44 pm

I really should not have read that after a crappy day rebuilding a server (TWICE!). Now my blood is really boiling.
Joanna
Proud 'failed foster'
Nadia -APBT mix
CarreraKitty - feline extraordinaire
copperlegend
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby fenella » November 30th, 2010, 8:39 pm

I don't think that post even makes sense. I know of no pit bull rescue groups that say there is no such thing as a pit bull. :rolleyes2:
At least you got a linkback.
fenella
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby furever_pit » December 1st, 2010, 9:47 am

:crazy2:

How miserable does one have to be to dedicate time and internet space to hatred of a type of dog?
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby iluvk9 » December 1st, 2010, 9:57 am

BigDogBuford wrote:They're just jealous because they aren't pretty like me. :dance:

8) Good one, Jeanine.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby BigDogBuford » December 1st, 2010, 12:01 pm

I look at these type of people the same way I look at people who are hateful homophobes. I think inside they are so entranced and attracted to the violence of dog fighting that they over compensate with zealous 'hatred' of Pit Bulls and other such breeds.
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby TinaMartin » December 1st, 2010, 2:54 pm

All I got is wow. The worst part is there are actually people who believe what they say. :shock:
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Previous

Return to Pit Bull Talk