Would you . . .

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby Big_Ant » May 15th, 2006, 3:32 pm

Would you pay $2 to join a Pit Bull Network where you would receive notifications of anything Pit Bull related to your area (State) and also be notified of Pit Bull actions (petitions, events, etc.)

- Anthony
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby Asta » May 15th, 2006, 3:40 pm

Well, provided i was still with my dog and in an area where i knew lots of things happened then sure :)! Sounds like a great deal!

Cheers,

├ůsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby Romanwild » May 15th, 2006, 3:44 pm

I get that now for free through various sources.

What did you have in mind?
Romanwild
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » May 15th, 2006, 3:46 pm

Probably :|
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Big_Ant » May 15th, 2006, 4:04 pm

Romanwild wrote:I get that now for free through various sources.

What did you have in mind?

I was thinking of a sort of PIT BULL NETWORK, type thing, where owners could register themselves, with information on their location, etc.

Then, information regarding their area would be emailed automatically to them.

That's not the main feature of it, as you said, it's available everywhere for free.

The main feature would be that if BSL or Events or other items came to your area, someone could easily pull a list of "Pit Bull People", whether it be to include you in a petition, invite you to an event, etc.

Obviously the contact information would be secured, and the actual contacting of "Area Members" would be anonymous until the person decides if they want to reply to your contact.

Can you imagine if BSL came to your area, and in the click of a button you had a list of say 1000 or so people who already sign off on everything Anti-BSL?

- Anthony
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Return to Pit Bull Talk