Sorsha's Sleepover

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby hey21jude » November 14th, 2009, 4:47 am

Wow she is super cute...What is she? Suprised with how tolerant Riggs seemed to be! Good Boy!

PS- Michelle, Nice floor! I have the same style :wink:
Save the Pit Bull... Save the World.
hey21jude
Confident Young Bully

Postby furever_pit » November 14th, 2009, 8:25 am

Soo cute.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby ArtGypsy » November 14th, 2009, 8:45 am

Dar got me up this morning at 6:15..............THESE pictures (at 6:45) made it worth it, lol.....

Great.........AND lOOK at My Conner and My Riggsy.........awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....Makes me MISS-THEM....... :P
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Postby pitbullmamaliz » November 14th, 2009, 5:20 pm

I love how patient Riggs looks in some of them - it's a not often a look you see on his face. :giggle:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby mnp13 » November 14th, 2009, 6:32 pm

madremissy wrote:Looks like she keep everyone busy. :giggle: Did I miss it? What is the spot above her eye?

She and Gator are currently on crate-n-rotate, she rubs her head on the side of the crate when he's next to it and it has given her a sore. It keeps almost healing, then she opens it up again.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby madremissy » November 14th, 2009, 6:58 pm

mnp13 wrote:
madremissy wrote:Looks like she keep everyone busy. :giggle: Did I miss it? What is the spot above her eye?

She and Gator are currently on crate-n-rotate, she rubs her head on the side of the crate when he's next to it and it has given her a sore. It keeps almost healing, then she opens it up again.

Aww Quit rubbing your head Sorsha so that it can heal.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby AllAmericanPUP » November 15th, 2009, 2:24 pm

awww so cute!
AllAmericanPUP
Eli's Mom

Postby TinaMartin » November 18th, 2009, 10:02 pm

I would like to thank Michelle and Demo for taking such good care of our little Angel *cough cough* :smileUp:while we were gone. She is quite the hand full. It is nice to see pictures to go along with all of the txt updates that I got. :dance:
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby TinaMartin » November 19th, 2009, 9:59 am

Oh and Michelle the demon child is only 6 months. I think that Gator actually missed her.
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby mnp13 » November 19th, 2009, 12:42 pm

plebayo wrote:

I love that picture! It's almost like neither of them know what is going on at that point - "Wow, I have your ear!" "Yeah I know, right?"

I wish it was clearer - it would sooo be in the calendar. I might go kidnap her and let them play outside for a while and get better pictures that are clearer (and that don't have our destroyed floors or bikes in the background.) Maybe take them over to the No Bully Zone...

pitbullmamaliz wrote:I love how patient Riggs looks in some of them - it's a not often a look you see on his face.

She still has her puppy card, I'm wary of the day she suddenly loses it though. Alice was a year old and still had it though, so who knows. :| Of course, Ruby is allowed to pick on him all she wants and he doesn't do a thing... and Sorsha is intact so she might always get a pass.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TinaMartin » November 19th, 2009, 4:46 pm

You are 1 of 3 people who is allowed to kidnap her any time you like. Feel free to kidnap me as well. :|
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Previous

Return to Pit Bull Talk