Smart As A Whip, This One

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby BigDogBuford » July 15th, 2009, 12:08 pm

Zena, I mean. I've never had a dog that picks things so quickly. I gave her a Busy Buddy last night with her kibble in it and she figured it out immediately. She knows exactly where to test her crate to escape and we've had to resort to snap clips. She knows how to get out of the x pen at work. She's not trying to escape to cause mischief, she's just smart and has lots of energy. If left to her own devices with not enough enrichment or exercise she'd be a VERY naughty dog.

I'm looking for things to keep her busy, interactive dog toys and such. Like I said the Busy Buddy feeder was great for her and I got her an Orca toy that I can put treats in. Does anyone have interactive dog toys that they like to recommend? Any toys that your dogs don't like that you'd like to donate to the smartest dog in the world? I'd be willing to pay for shipping.

Eagerly looking forward to hearing your recommendations!
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby TheRedQueen » July 15th, 2009, 12:11 pm

You might want to browse through this thread...there were quite a few recommendations for interactive toys!
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=20533

I personally love the Leo toy...and the Treat Stik toy...the Leo is nice because I can cram all sorts of crap in there for the dogs. The Treat Stik is nice for feeding dinner!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby BigDogBuford » July 15th, 2009, 1:08 pm

Thanks!
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby amazincc » July 16th, 2009, 12:55 am

I think this one needs a Rubiks Cube and a 5000-piece puzzle. :wink:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby BigDogBuford » July 16th, 2009, 12:57 am

amazincc wrote:I think this one needs a Rubiks Cube and a 5000-piece puzzle. :wink:

Yes, while running a marathon!
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Return to Pit Bull Talk