Gee, I'm famous

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby BigDogBuford » July 13th, 2009, 12:16 am

Pit$Bull wrote:This site is hosted by http://fileave.com/
It is a free hosting site and should take the site down for this type of violation, just contact them.
The site is a simple machines forum that isn't even configured correctly. here is an example of how it should look. http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?P=6dfd2c7bf253a772b6eab3fdf569e6c1& These folks are true amateurs :crazy2:

Does it make me a bad person that I enjoy you dissing their tech abilities? :wink:
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby delilahsmommy » July 13th, 2009, 12:20 am

and just think all those crazy people probly have little ankle bitin lap dogs who couldnt possibly be doinganything wrong even if the latched onto someone...these kind of people make me feel stupid and i regret reading all of that.....because we try to better our dogs we get all the crap they cant stand....errrr i love this site and its good to be back.... :flameT:
some people just dont get it...
and some shouldnt
delilahsmommy
Loyally Bully

Postby CinderDee » July 13th, 2009, 7:11 am

I saw that a couple of days ago. It's just horrible and kind of scary. :nono:
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby juniper8204 » July 13th, 2009, 10:17 am

Holy CRAP! :o I can't understand what makes them think they have the right to try and persue someone they don't even know and try to have their job taken away just because they don't like the shape of your dog's head (which is what it boils down to: complete prejudice based upon looks and heresay). :nono: so sad. But scary too...this was back in May...you think they're still trying to "figure out your true identity"?...makes you sound like some secret agent. lol
Jen
Mommy to Mindy Lou and Moose

Pits are addicting!!! If I foster any more, my husband will have my head!
juniper8204
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby madremissy » July 13th, 2009, 11:49 am

This is just so sad. Leslie I am sorry. :nono:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby mnp13 » July 13th, 2009, 12:29 pm

Leslie H wrote:Not in a good way. Apparently I was the source of a discussion on one of dogsbite.org. Some of their info was from this board. I'm impressed by their reluctance to allow facts to dissuade them from their POV.
http://meg1975.fileave.com/these%20nuts%20are%20in%20our%20schools.html

wow, I'm so glad our forum is being used against you. NOT

We have taken some measures to hopefully stop them (or anyone else) from doing something like this again.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby cheekymunkee » July 13th, 2009, 1:33 pm

Sue their asses
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby cheekymunkee » July 13th, 2009, 1:39 pm

Oh my gawd these people are SO smurfing stupid it is hilarious! I know I should feel bad for the mentally challenged but I just cant help but laugh at these guys. I wonder if it is painful to be that stupid? I hope so

Zerda

Re: These Nuts are IN OUR SCHOOL

She's using all these children as guinea pigs, so she can find out if the aggression in her pitbull is still latent.

Felony

Notice the photo of the decoy in the bite suit, I think that just might be the thickest protective gear that I have ever seen.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Pit♥bull » July 13th, 2009, 1:48 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:Sue their asses
Defamation is the hardest case to win in court (very few win and it's expensive) Also a monetary loss must be proven. :|
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby mnp13 » July 13th, 2009, 2:47 pm

Felony

Notice the photo of the decoy in the bite suit, I think that just might be the thickest protective gear that I have ever seen.

I guess he's never seen what decoys wear for the Malinois and Rottweiliers then. :rolleyes2: High level decoys actually wear thinner suits because they can move in them easier.

I've been bitten by a lot of dogs, the alligators... um, I mean Malinois... are the most punishing because their muzzles are so damn long. Roger (the big Rottie that I used to work) had amazing power, but his mouth was pretty short and there was a lot of fabric to fill it up before he reached body parts. The average Malinois has a 2 foot long muzzle and bites across the fabric with plenty of extra mouth to get your arm as well. :D

They wouldn't want anything like FACTS to get in the way of their drivel now would they?

I have to admit that I laughed my ass off about their Pit Bull FAQ. Evidently they've never seen a Jack Russel Terrier kill a rat, as they claim that the ONLY breed that grabs and shakes its prey is the Pit Bull. :rolleyes2:
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby BigDogBuford » July 13th, 2009, 3:53 pm

Minnie grabs and shakes her stuffies to death. Vicious Boxer that she is. :wink:
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby maberi » July 13th, 2009, 4:00 pm

mnp13 wrote:I have to admit that I laughed my ass off about their Pit Bull FAQ. Evidently they've never seen a Jack Russel Terrier kill a rat, as they claim that the ONLY breed that grabs and shakes its prey is the Pit Bull. :rolleyes2:

Or the countless other breeds you see on youtube "killing" the mail from the mail slot :crazy2:

Insert Killer Chihuahua
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IF9kZRry78
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby amazincc » July 13th, 2009, 4:02 pm

Daisy must be part Pit... she even tries to shake her tennis ball to death. :rolleyes2: :)
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby HappyPuppy » July 13th, 2009, 4:18 pm

Wow, Leslie - that is really shocking and scary. I think I just got the start of aneurism from reading around on the dogsbite site. Ouch! Those people are friggin insane and so misinformed it's mindboggling. Wow. They should be trying to ban cars and air planes and chocolate and cigareetes instead - those are the real dangers! Pretty frightening to be dealing with such irrational people like that.
Ruby Underfoot, CGC
HappyPuppy
Supremely Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » July 13th, 2009, 4:27 pm

Ollie shakes her stuffies and she is pom & spitz. Those nasty pit bulls must have rubbed off on her

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby celeste » July 13th, 2009, 5:37 pm

That made me super mad.
People are so dumb.Im still a kid and i own a pit bull!
I wonder how they would feel about that!
celeste
Just Whelped

Postby Leslie H » July 13th, 2009, 6:15 pm

You were probably brainwashed by some evil nutjob teacher.

this was back in May...you think they're still trying to "figure out your true identity"?...makes you sound like some secret agent

Well, considering my cryptic encoded screen name, and my Howard Hughes-like secluded lifestyle, it's understandable that they'd have a hard time figuring out who I am.
Leslie H
Queen of Weight Pull

Postby Hoyden » July 13th, 2009, 10:32 pm

Wow! Ignorance at it's finest.

I bet they'd be real please to know that New Haven, CT is using their tax dollars to pay me to come in to work with an autistic boy this summer so that he doesn't loose ground over the break. Yay for Summer School.

As I've said before, it's a damn good thing that stupidity isn't contagious, we'd all be infected.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby fenella » July 14th, 2009, 3:16 pm

Geez. I'm sorry for you. I've never seen that site before. It appears that it is for people who have been attacked by dogs before. I can understand being cautious around dogs if you have been attacked, but it is sad that misinformation is being spread to people who are already fearful.
Is there more to the site? What sorts of studies do they cite that bully breeds are more people aggressive than other breeds (when I understand the opposite to be true)?
:|
fenella
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby furever_pit » July 14th, 2009, 8:22 pm

:crazy2:
Wow, what whackjobs.
Creepy too.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Pit Bull Talk