He'll be here soon!

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby pLaurent » May 3rd, 2006, 5:44 pm

My last dog was male, but luckily he had long fur so no red rockets visible and he never got on the furniture so no worries about sitting in a pool of smegma. 8)

Pl said weenies

I like that word. :D
pLaurent
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby SisMorphine » May 3rd, 2006, 5:46 pm

gf turtle wrote:
Karen wrote:why worry? they tend to drag their disgusting bellies across the bed and couch wiping it off.

EWWW!!!! I've always had female dogs... and now I think I will always have them! No drippy weenies for this household...

Oh come on. A little tiny weenie goo is nothing compared to those massively obscene vulvas on the female dogs that stare you in the face! Plus the females with the bigger nipples . . . I can't rub those stomaches without getting creeped out. Girl dogs are yucky. No engorged nipples on the boys, no obscene vulvas. I'm all set with weenies in this house.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby turtle » May 3rd, 2006, 6:44 pm

SisMorphine wrote: Oh come on. A little tiny weenie goo is nothing compared to those massively obscene vulvas on the female dogs that stare you in the face! Plus the females with the bigger nipples . . . I can't rub those stomaches without getting creeped out. Girl dogs are yucky. No engorged nipples on the boys, no obscene vulvas. I'm all set with weenies in this house.

LOL! But my girl does not have an enlarged vulva nor big droopy nipples!

If you spay a female before they have their first heat, their vulvas are not big flabby things. You can barely see it on my dog, it's tiny.

And same with nipples, if they have not been in heat nor had pups and they are spayed, their parts are all small and neat... All my females were spayed at about 6 or 7 months, before they had a heat, and their parts were all tiny. And no drips, smegma pools, nor red rockets!

I should take a pic! I wonder if I have one, she does love to sleep upside down.

Can this thread go more off topic???? :D
-------------------------------------------------------

I may be slow but I get there - a turtle's motto
turtle
Loyally Bully

Postby turtle » May 3rd, 2006, 6:52 pm

Found one!

Here's an old pic taken right after she was spayed at about 7 months, you can still see where she was shaved on her tummy:

She's passed out with my husband, but see? No big flabby vulva and no big nipples! Actually it's hard to even find her nipples they are so small. At least they did not shave off her nipples like poor Msvette's kitty cat!

turtle
Loyally Bully

Postby SisMorphine » May 3rd, 2006, 7:01 pm

No nipples but I can still see the girly parts!! I don't get it, I'm a girl, I have no issue with my girlie parts, or human girly parts in general. I just get SO grossed out at doggy girly parts!!!

I'm odd. I admit it.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine

Postby turtle » May 3rd, 2006, 7:22 pm

SisMorphine wrote:No nipples but I can still see the girly parts!! I don't get it, I'm a girl, I have no issue with my girlie parts, or human girly parts in general. I just get SO grossed out at doggy girly parts!!!

I'm odd. I admit it.

LOL, but her vulva is just a little bump! I know what you mean about big flabby vulvas, I've seen this on older bitches that have been bred a lot. Their poor parts look awful! I'd rather have a small girl bump that does not drip than a drippy red rocket... :o

turtle
Loyally Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » May 3rd, 2006, 7:28 pm

Justice was spayed at 3 months & her nips are tiny too. And her whohaw is so small it is almost hidden in the folds. It's a pain to keep clean.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby a-bull » May 3rd, 2006, 7:46 pm

:shock:

Where the hell am I???
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby turtle » May 3rd, 2006, 7:48 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:Justice was spayed at 3 months & her nips are tiny too. And her whohaw is so small it is almost hidden in the folds. It's a pain to keep clean.

LOL, I've never heard it called a "whohaw"... that's a good one!

Yes, Fremiet's whohaw is like that too, tiny and semi hidden.

turtle
Loyally Bully

Postby SisMorphine » May 3rd, 2006, 7:48 pm

Here let me catch you up to speed:

Girl doggy parts are gross, damnit, gross!!!!!!!

Any questions?
SisMorphine

Postby Karen » May 3rd, 2006, 7:50 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:Justice was spayed at 3 months & her nips are tiny too. And her whohaw is so small it is almost hidden in the folds. It's a pain to keep clean.

Cuddles was spayed at 4 months and I swear I will never do that again. Her nether parts are tiny and she gts ifections that cause pustules in there that HAVE to hurt when she pees. She also wets the bed sometimes and can't forget she's 5 inches TOO TALL!

And Dilly's not spayed and been through 2 heats and her nibbies aren't big,
Karen, Cuddles, Dilly the Understudy, and Rowdy the Ruckus Raiser
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby a-bull » May 3rd, 2006, 8:50 pm

SisMorphine wrote:Here let me catch you up to speed:

Girl doggy parts are gross, damnit, gross!!!!!!!

Any questions?

yeah . . . what forum is this??? :shock:
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 3rd, 2006, 8:55 pm

I guess I haven't been around enough female dogs...I've never seen a disgusting "whohaw" ( :D ) or huge nips. Inara's just perfect, I suppose. :|
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby a-bull » May 3rd, 2006, 9:04 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:I guess I haven't been around enough female dogs...I've never seen a disgusting "whohaw" ( :D ) or huge nips. Inara's just perfect, I suppose. :|

same here . . . I think I'll stay in my cave. :lurk:
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby girlie » May 3rd, 2006, 9:04 pm

My boyfriend refers to female dog parts as "cooters".....
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby Maryellen » May 3rd, 2006, 9:07 pm

jesse was spayed at 6 months old before her first heat and hers is big.. thank god for gsd fur to cover it....
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Purple » May 3rd, 2006, 9:16 pm

A-bull, got anymore room in that cave.......I'm diving in....
Purple
I live here

Postby pLaurent » May 3rd, 2006, 10:04 pm

But my girl does not have an enlarged vulva nor big droopy nipples

Mine either! I guess she's a virgin and everything is all neat and small - nothing droopy or flabby. :D

Sorry Concreterose, that the thread about your new dog turned into a debate about the pros and cons of weenies and cooters.:(

pLaurent
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby turtle » May 3rd, 2006, 10:11 pm

Weenies and cooters... LOL...

Great pic of Chloe, PL! She's showin' all!

turtle
Loyally Bully

Postby pLaurent » May 3rd, 2006, 10:16 pm

She's shameless. :|
pLaurent
Hyper Adolescent Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Pit Bull Talk