He'll be here soon!

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby call2arms » May 6th, 2006, 3:18 pm

I can't believe I had to read so much about cooters and red rockets to finally have an actual Solomon post.. lol

Congrats!!!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby satanscheerleader » May 6th, 2006, 4:05 pm

:clap:
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

Postby turtle » May 6th, 2006, 4:24 pm

Awww, Congrats!!! I'm glad he's there safely and that all went well. He sounds like a sweet boy.

Did he get to met Vickie at all or did they just get walked near each other? Slow is best... and they should be fine.

Poor guy, I bet he did not want to get back in the crate after having that plane ride!
-------------------------------------------------------

I may be slow but I get there - a turtle's motto
turtle
Loyally Bully

Postby concreterose » May 6th, 2006, 6:27 pm

gf turtle wrote:Awww, Congrats!!! I'm glad he's there safely and that all went well. He sounds like a sweet boy.

Did he get to met Vickie at all or did they just get walked near each other? Slow is best... and they should be fine.

Poor guy, I bet he did not want to get back in the crate after having that plane ride!

Naw, they didn't meet...just walked by each other. We just went and played with him for a little while...he is absolutey adorable, and so snuggly! He's not stressed at all (outside of the crate) he is playing with toys and everything. I bought him a Galileo bone and he loves it!
concreterose
Loyally Bully

Postby mnp13 » May 6th, 2006, 8:29 pm

YAY!

I'm glad he arrived safe and sound! Please keep us updated!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Previous

Return to Pit Bull Talk