If you have BSL and thinking of moving, here's a good place

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby AchillesThePit » April 16th, 2006, 2:44 am

I know that's probably not going to happen as I live in another country. But I just thought I'd say that since we have no BSL here (hoping maybe one of you guys will move here and then I could go visit your dogs). :P I just want to say I am so glad there's no BSL here in Taiwan. Reading all those things about many places passing BSL banning the breed we love, it's just sad. Another thing is not many people here know what breed Achilles is and they don't know/never heard of this breed. Pit bulls are not over-populated here. And I've heard lots of people who saw Achilles saying "Look at that Lab" :rolleyes2: and when he was little I've even heard people said "He's a bull terrier" :rolleyes2: So if you want to live in a place where there's no BSL against any breed at all and have the money (to move to another country :D ), move to Taiwan. (And then I could go visit you guys and your dogs hehehehe 8) )
AchillesThePit
Just Whelped

Postby a-bull » April 16th, 2006, 11:11 am

Lucky dog. :) Well, fortunately for me, there is no bsl where I live yet, and I certainly would consider moving if any comes my way . . . but, I think you may be a little further than I planned . . . but thanks for the info. :D
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby Purple » April 16th, 2006, 1:40 pm

No BSL here, either!!!! :D
Purple
I live here

Postby Image1 » April 16th, 2006, 6:42 pm

Just keep in mind that even though there is no BSL where you live......That could all change.

California had laws against BSL for YEARS and guess what....We now have BSL.
Image1
Just Whelped

Postby Suki » April 16th, 2006, 11:51 pm

well, you lucky dog!!!!!
both of you!!!
BSL is doin the creeparound these parts. Just gutta keep the eyes sharp, and keep fightin the good fight...
not sure what I'd do, ..... :?
..."I'd rather be with an animal!" (Pearl Jam)
Suki
Just Whelped

Return to Pit Bull Talk