Dog, I Love You But.....

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby TinaMartin » February 1st, 2008, 4:15 pm

On January 31 2008, 4:09 PM, Michele wrote:
JC I love you but do you have to burp in my face after every meal you eat?

My Chow use to do this!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby juniper8204 » February 1st, 2008, 7:19 pm

Jugger I love you, but must you make it sound you are knocking down the house everytime you play?

Mindy Lou, I love you, but must you bruise my legs with your whip of a tail every time you're happy?

Augustus, I love you, but must you eat your salty Tootsie Rolls from the litter box then insist on wiping your litter drool all over my black work pants?

Megan, I love you, but your gas can gag a maggot.
Jen
Mommy to Mindy Lou and Moose

Pits are addicting!!! If I foster any more, my husband will have my head!
juniper8204
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Moe » February 1st, 2008, 7:57 pm

:backRoll: These are great!

Titan, I love you, but can you please stop pooing on the sidewalk..

Molly, I love you, but can you please resist from kissing me after you have thoroughly cleaned everyone's butt holes...

Emma, I love you, but can you please wag your tail when I pet you and not look like I am going to kill you every time I try to pet you...really hunny we are not going to hurt you..oh and please stop pooing with Titan on the side walk :wink:

Koji, I love you, you huge fuzzy road block, but can you please when you see me coming home, not block me from the bathroom, I mean I know your huge, but when a girls gotta go, you gotta get out of the way :shock:

To all four of you, I love you all dearly, and really I do not NEED ALL of you in the small/tiny bathroom with me, really, i can handle it on my own...really guys...I can :wink:
You laugh because I'm different...........
I laugh cause I just farted!
Moe
The Dog Whisperererer

Postby Scout » February 1st, 2008, 8:28 pm

On February 01 2008, 6:57 PM, Moe wrote::backRoll: These are great!

To all four of you, I love you all dearly, and really I do not NEED ALL of you in the small/tiny bathroom with me, really, i can handle it on my own...really guys...I can :wink:

LMAO
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. --Andy Rooney
Scout
Welcome Wagger

Postby hey21jude » February 6th, 2008, 3:39 pm

Cleo I love you but... must you wake me with your stinky kisses EVERY morning?

Cleo I love you but.. must you be so scared of the kitties? They're not going to eat you. I promise.

Dexter I love you but... must you fart in my face EVERY night!

Dexter I love you but... must you follow me everywhere? Mommy can go to the bathroom by herself...I'll be back I swear!

Dexter I love you but...STOP LICKING MY HANDS!!!

Dexter I love you but...the kitties do NOT want to cuddle with you. Your big, clumsy, and stinky!

Cleo and Dexter I love you both but...When someone comes to the door... SHUT THE HECK UP!!
Save the Pit Bull... Save the World.
hey21jude
Confident Young Bully

Postby delilahsmommy » February 6th, 2008, 8:49 pm

Delilah i love you but do you really have to lay in my spot on the bed when you know im getting ready to lay there???
Delilah i love you but do you really have to lick the couch for no reason at all????
Delilah i love you but do you have to lay right on top of me at every minute???
Delilah i love but do you have to pull me and make me almost fall just to get to the older golden walking 20ft away???
Bea i dont know if i love you yet (haha) but do you have to bull Delilah at every moment of everyday?
Bea you are cute but thats doesnt mean you can eat my socks i need them for my feet
some people just dont get it...
and some shouldnt
delilahsmommy
Loyally Bully

Postby airwalk » February 6th, 2008, 9:56 pm

Magic...I'm still deciding about you..but really baby, when a new person or dog is introduced into your world, you do not have to completely lose it and pee everywhere!
airwalk
I live here

Postby pmashaney81 » February 7th, 2008, 2:26 pm

On January 30 2008, 6:59 PM, jmashaney wrote:Bella and Justus, we love you. No buts. Please get better.

agreed! but i would love it if Justus stopped peeing on everything whenever you look at him funny.
Judge the deed, not the breed.

Jezebelle (AmStaff/Catahoula Cur) - b. 08/05/07
Justus (AmStaff/American Bulldog) - b. 08/09/07
Shelby - (APBT) - Rescue
Evie (Chihuahua) - b. 12/24/04
Percival - Rescued Kitty of mass proportions :)
pmashaney81
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby call2arms » February 11th, 2008, 8:38 pm

Jessie... I love you but please, please, stop throwing yourself at the end of the leash when there is a sudden strong gust of -30c wind... You rip my arm off AND we're both cold, now concentrate on doing your business and you'll be back inside sooner...
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby kaitkait52 » February 12th, 2008, 4:58 pm

Raisin... I love you but please stop eating anything you come into contact with. The 7 corn muffins and the pear two days ago obviously didn't make your tummy feel too good ,now did it! :crazy:

Brady... I love you but you need to learn to share me with daddy. Enough of the Mommy guarding jealousy bit.
** Some heroes wear capes, mine wears kevlar**
kaitkait52
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » January 28th, 2010, 7:45 pm

Shorty, I love you but PLEASE stop getting underfoot when I'm bringing firewood into the house! I probably wouldn't have dropped the whole pile on your stubborn hard rock of a head if you hadn't tripped me. You can sniff the wood when it's in the holder by the stove you know.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby HappyChick » January 29th, 2010, 10:21 am

Celena I love you, but please don't pee on my bed again.
Angie & crew

http://www.epitome-dog-rescue.org

My beloved Vincenzo 07/22/05 - 11/16/09 forever in my heart. Cancer sucks.
HappyChick
Loyally Bully

Postby kera09 » January 29th, 2010, 11:24 am

Ava i love you, but for the love of god stop letting this puppy out the crate!!!

Duge i love you, but do you need to be attached to hip 24-7???

Lulu, i love you, but please stop peeing and pooping on the bedroom floor while im sleeping and pretend it wasnt you when i wake up!
duge, ava, lulu and martini's momma :)
kera09
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby plebayo » January 29th, 2010, 11:26 am

Seth I love you, but next time I have someone over will you PLEASE just lay down and be quiet. Especially if it's a guy.
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby maberi » January 29th, 2010, 11:34 am

Marinepits wrote:Shorty, I love you but do you HAVE to blow your anal glands every time we have company?

Does Shorty do this because he is spooked by company?
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby Marinepits » January 29th, 2010, 11:49 am

No, she LOVES company. Crazy-wiggle-butt-happiness ensues with company. Once company is seated, she will THROW herself on their laps and wiggle like a crazy dog to get her belly spanked. I'm convinced she blows her anals just to be spiteful, LOL. :squint:

(Seriously, she has a LOT of problems with her glands and it just happens, especially if she's excited.)
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby airwalk » January 30th, 2010, 1:08 am

Scooter, Magic & Doogie I miss you.
airwalk
I live here

Postby TheRedQueen » February 4th, 2010, 11:25 pm

Fig, just because you only weigh 9# does not mean you get to stand on the keyboard.
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby furever_pit » February 4th, 2010, 11:38 pm

Dylan, I love you...but you can stop making it your life's work to intimidate every man that comes into the house.

Gator, I love you...but if you could keep the snoring, farting, drooling, and burping to a minimum I would really appreciate it, really.
Gator, I love you...but I am not a springboard. Just jump beside me instead.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby katiek0417 » February 4th, 2010, 11:59 pm

Nisha, I love you, but you don't need to follow me around every time I move from the couch...especially when I get in the shower.

Axo, I love you, but...well...just stop biting me, okay? Really? You're nearly 7 months old. At least learn to bite me a little more softly...

Nemo, I love you, but, running around like a smurfing idiot is not conducive to healing your leg! Please stop.
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

PreviousNext