Dog, I Love You But.....

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby TinaMartin » April 2nd, 2010, 10:17 am

Hoyden wrote:If you are going to climb onto the counter to reach the dental chews on top of the fridge, can you avoid getting your hind foot stuck in the toaster? You are quite capable of reaching them without standing on/in the toaster.

Love ~ Your bitchy mother who had hoped to sleep in a little because there was no school today.

I dont know whats funnier, the fact that you fully expect the dog will get its own chew off the fridge or the fact that they got their foot stuck in the toaster of all places. :shock:
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby PoodleMaMaKat » May 4th, 2010, 10:55 pm

Kodi MUST you destroy EVERY toy I give you. You chew off the feet/ears/legs/arms (ie. any appendage) or pull the stuffing out of every toy I give you. I’ve learned, after 2 years your toys need to be what I call Kodi proof. So I buy The Other Cuz. I think perfect, no feet to chew off... WRONG. Did you really have to chew it in HALF!!

Mia must you shove yourself in Kodi's crate, you don't fit Puppy. Then must you cry when you get stuck repeatedly.
Kat
Kodi- Mini Poodle
Mia Puppy - Standard Poodle

If you ever doubt your own beauty, look into your dogs eyes and see for yourself what they see in you.
PoodleMaMaKat
Just Whelped

Previous

Return to Pit Bull Talk