Clearing the air.

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby odnarb » March 25th, 2006, 12:14 am

mydawgs wrote:Anyone who has doubts about Chris or the work he is doing for our breeds do this....before more unfounded comments are made, get in your car or on a plane and GO TO MAINE. Take a look for your selves, if this does not put an end to your concerns then I would have concerns about your objectivity. Seeing is believing and looking someone in the eye is a far cry from trying to make judgements over the internet. Chris LIVES his philosophy and I will reiterate he is an asset our breed is in desparate need of....so don't knock it till ya seen it.

Well, I could also tell the rest of you to fly out to the Pacific NW to meet the infamous Diane Jessup, and some of the minds she has changed about the breed :wink:

Just loving the breed doesn't mean you do what is in its best interests. The BYBs love the breed, the dogfighters love the breed, the tree huggers love the breed, yada, yada, yada...
Aimee
Grant the Library Dog
Harry the Hellhound
http://www.odnarb.com
odnarb
Loyally Bully

Postby Chris Fraize » March 25th, 2006, 12:33 am

Seems like you have a personal issue with me. It's not a Chris Fraize vs. Diane Jessup contest.

This is getting a bit childish. Live and let live.

Safe training,
Chris Fraize
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby panda » March 25th, 2006, 2:14 am

I don't know you Chris, nor do I know whether you breed or not. What I like is what I have read in your various posts that has informed and educated me. I am into rescue and really know little about some of the things you write about. When you and other members here provide information in a teaching mode I take it as an opportunity for me to learn.
So far I have enjoyed reading the information you have posted and have learned from it. I found your position on function vs. form very interesting and something I'd not thought of before. Thank you and all the others who so generously share their knowledge and expertise.
Dead Dog Walking Pit Bull Rescue
http://deaddogwalkingpitbullrescue.org/
panda
Loyally Bully

Postby mydawgs » March 25th, 2006, 3:40 pm

odnarb wrote:
mydawgs wrote:Anyone who has doubts about Chris or the work he is doing for our breeds do this....before more unfounded comments are made, get in your car or on a plane and GO TO MAINE. Take a look for your selves, if this does not put an end to your concerns then I would have concerns about your objectivity. Seeing is believing and looking someone in the eye is a far cry from trying to make judgements over the internet. Chris LIVES his philosophy and I will reiterate he is an asset our breed is in desparate need of....so don't knock it till ya seen it.

Well, I could also tell the rest of you to fly out to the Pacific NW to meet the infamous Diane Jessup, and some of the minds she has changed about the breed :wink:

Just loving the breed doesn't mean you do what is in its best interests. The BYBs love the breed, the dogfighters love the breed, the tree huggers love the breed, yada, yada, yada...

And if DJ had anything I was remotely interested in or strongly objected with I would have investigated her...since there was nothing of her teachings that interested me I'm OK with her doing her thing...but I would not be on the internet tossing yada yada yada around with out knowing first hand what I was talking about.
mydawgs
Just Whelped

Postby chance's mom » March 25th, 2006, 5:01 pm

as always chris, thank you for the information, well said. i really hope people take to heart the part about skimming and not taking it all in, that can make a big difference.
chance's mom
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Previous

Return to Pit Bull Talk