New Kennel in the Making?????

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby cheekymunkee » March 22nd, 2006, 12:18 pm

Like THIS is any surprise along with all the other hypocracy she spouts!!!!

DETECTOR DOG BREEDING PROGRAM PROSPECT

Boldog Havoc

Havoc is just that! A lot of dog in a small package. Pictured here at 5 months of age and 23 pounds. We have high hopes for this girl, and she is currently in training for her tracking and evidence identification titles. We hope to base a line of working detector dogs from her and Dirk. If that is a legacy I can leave the breed, I will be pleased.

http://www.workingpitbull.com/future.html
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Maryellen » March 22nd, 2006, 12:19 pm

you have got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!WTF??????????????????????// that is freaking pathetic.
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Maryellen » March 22nd, 2006, 12:20 pm

Boldog Kennel is not a kennel which produces puppies for sale or stud service to the public. Any breeding done is to produce dogs for law enforcement detection work or sport animals for myself and my training partners. NONE are sold - period. I know some kennels say they don't sell to the public, and then they do, but I don't! So please don't ask.

I support the rescue of unwanted shelter dogs for those looking for pets or sport dogs. Sadly, many people continue to breed litters and peddle them to the public despite the horrific overpopulation problem this breed is experiencing. This results in thousands of purebred pit bulls dying in shelters.

Maryellen
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » March 22nd, 2006, 12:21 pm

No MaryEllen, that's freaking DIANE JESSUP!!!
Last edited by cheekymunkee on March 22nd, 2006, 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Maryellen » March 22nd, 2006, 12:25 pm

i cant believe DIANE JESSUP would do a breeding program.... how freaking pathetic is this.... she must need money to be doing this.. i wonder how many dogs she will cull because they wont cut the making???
Last edited by Maryellen on March 22nd, 2006, 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maryellen
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » March 22nd, 2006, 12:28 pm

I do, she already had two "accidental" breedings, what's one more??? Dog is 5 freaking months old!!! From a BYB and she is planning a breeding already. :twisted: :twisted:

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Romanwild » March 22nd, 2006, 12:33 pm

What happened to using rescue dogs? Why the need to start a breeding program for detector dogs? :?

SHE IS WELCOME TO JOIN HERE AND DEFEND HER SELF!
Romanwild
I live here

Postby Maryellen » March 22nd, 2006, 12:35 pm

why? for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Maryellen
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » March 22nd, 2006, 12:36 pm

I soooo wish she would. :twisted:

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby pLaurent » March 22nd, 2006, 12:51 pm

What happened to using rescue dogs?

Really. Does anyone really think that there aren't enough dumped pit bulls to find any type dog you might want or need among them??

wonder how many dogs she will cull because they wont cut the making???

I shudder to think of the killing that will ensue. :o

"Hypocritical" does not begin to describe it.
pLaurent
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Romanwild » March 22nd, 2006, 12:54 pm

Someone invite her to join and educate us as to why this is needed.
Romanwild
I live here

Postby babyreba » March 22nd, 2006, 12:55 pm

Romanwild wrote:What happened to using rescue dogs? Why the need to start a breeding program for detector dogs? :?

As I recall, she kept bitching that rescue and shelter people weren't bringing dogs to her for the program. I tried to get people in this area to consider doing it, but the rescue people I talked to wouldn't touch it because of Diane's involvement with the program. And shelter folks around here just don't quite understand what needed to be done or how to do it to get a dog into consideration for the program.

For the life of me, though, I can't figure out what was stopping her from actively seeking out dogs in her area. Or recruiting a good person on the east coast to help her ID good dogs for the program for her.

But I guess it's easier to just breed them.
babyreba
Supremely Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » March 22nd, 2006, 12:57 pm

But they were bringing her dogs. I know of several trips that were made, she didn't always connect with the transport but I do know of at least 2 other dogs that she did connect with. But, it IS easier to breed than do the foot work isn't it?

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby mnp13 » March 22nd, 2006, 12:57 pm

Not that I agree with her, but she is calling Havoc a breeding prospect, which any inctact female is.

And yes, I would assume that if she does decide to breed Havoc that she will be culling any and all non-working pups. Since she claims to not sell to the public what else would she do with them?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby cheekymunkee » March 22nd, 2006, 1:00 pm

Wasn't she the one campaigning for ALL breeding of the pit bull to stop???

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby pLaurent » March 22nd, 2006, 1:01 pm

Someone invite her to join and educate us as to why this is needed.

I believe she's made it quite clear that she - the Great DJ - owes no explanations to anyone and her response is usually to thumb her nose and "LOL".

Others who byb, or buy from bybers, are scum, but when she does it, it's for altruistic reasons we cannot possibly comprehend and always for a Higher Goal.
pLaurent
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 22nd, 2006, 2:07 pm

I thought she was supposed to be one of the reputable pit people? I always see her sight getting recommended to newbies. Is she not that wonderful?
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby cheekymunkee » March 22nd, 2006, 2:23 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:I thought she was supposed to be one of the reputable pit people? I always see her sight getting recommended to newbies. Is she not that wonderful?

Do not get me started. NO she is not that wonderful. Her site IS good for newbies, most of it anyway, some of it is b.s. but for he most part it contains good information. It is the person behind the site that I ( and many others) have a problem with.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby bahamutt99 » March 22nd, 2006, 2:59 pm

DJ has some good things to say, but tends to cloud things up with copious personal blah blah. (Don't mind me. I woke up quite sick this morning, and I want to gnaw my own head off.) I remember reading the Working Pit Bull as my first APBT book. Good information, and a good read for folks who don't think these dogs can do anything but fight, but it also left my impressionable young mind filled with distaste for things I knew nothing about, like the ADBA, undershot dogs, etc.

I don't know. I find it sucky how she can reverse herself and flip-flop and all that jazz. I guess we all have the right to changing opinions, but eee ow my head hurts. I think I'll just sit back and watch this one play out.
~~~
[b]Lindsay
[i]& the [url=http://www.freewebs.com/bahamutt99/index.htm]Gravity Dogs[/url][/i][/b]
bahamutt99
Confident Young Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » March 22nd, 2006, 3:07 pm

bahamutt99 wrote:DJ has some good things to say, but tends to cloud things up with copious personal blah blah. (Don't mind me. I woke up quite sick this morning, and I want to gnaw my own head off.) I remember reading the Working Pit Bull as my first APBT book. Good information, and a good read for folks who don't think these dogs can do anything but fight, but it also left my impressionable young mind filled with distaste for things I knew nothing about, like the ADBA, undershot dogs, etc.

I don't know. I find it sucky how she can reverse herself and flip-flop and all that jazz. I guess we all have the right to changing opinions, but eee ow my head hurts. I think I'll just sit back and watch this one play out.

I hope you feel better Lindsay. I have had a cold for about 2 weeks now & I am ready to die. Personally, I like this site MUCH better. While I do not agree with everything on it, it is MUCH better than most. I'll give this site out before I will hers.

http://www.apbtconformation.com/

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Next

Return to Pit Bull Talk