The TRUTH about Lila

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby Jaime » March 21st, 2006, 12:56 pm

that is not all there is to her... re-read that post... type her info in and walla!! she is banned from MANY forums... also i keep reading how that was 2 years ago.. so were many of these pictures relating to eric and SPBR, along with these flipping stories you are all telling..the only thing recent about this thread IS lila and that dosen't seem to be the topic of discussion any longer
User avatar
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 250
Location: Massachusetts

Postby Favorite Kitty » March 21st, 2006, 1:00 pm

You have defended her by "oh, my Goding" every single one of her bullshit posts and pictures posted. You are fueling her to spat more venom all over your message board. I just looked at one of those health violations and it was in September of 2004. It hasn't been two years yet. I wonder what kind of conditions she kept her dogs in if she was brought to court over it! I say *kept* because her animals were eventually seized and killed. You would allow a woman with this as her background to come on your message board and start "rumors" about someone reputable? You would take her opinions as fact? She was made a fool of on many message boards because of the truth coming out about her. She hates SPBR for it because they didn't sit back and let her spew her venom there.

You crazy women are sitting here and have talked about a tub filled with frozen chicken necks for HOW many pages now? You don't find that a little absurd? If someone has 5 or 6 dogs and they were to thaw out the chicken necks so that all dogs may eat at the same time, how do YOU recommend they do it? You can't feed a dog such a prized treat one at a time and make the others wait. They would go insane! There would be issues. The man took a picture of his adorable dog stealing one of the necks out of the tub and put it ON HIS PRIVATE PHOTO ALBUM TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS. He didn't post it all over the internet to brag, or to show it off. Your Tiffany friend once was a member of SPBR and stole that picture from his message board, I would imagine. Feeding dogs a good, raw diet is very important to Eric. He likes to answer anyones questions about it and does take pictures of everything. He is an awesome photographer. In case you haven't seen his site, he does like to give walkthroughs of different things so that people can read and *see* how things are done. That's wrong? He has a photo page of where he had a foster dog neutered. The vet allowed him in the room to document it. It has a picture and explaination every step of the way. I thought to myself that was icky to see at first, but I'm now a smarter person for seeing it. I know what goes on behind that door now when I bring a foster to be neutered.
User avatar
Favorite Kitty
The Mouse Whisperer
 
Posts: 500
Location: Massachusetts

Postby cheekymunkee » March 21st, 2006, 1:01 pm

I'm banned from a lot of forums too, what does that prove? Whay I am even banned from dear old Eric's forum & I NEVER EVEN POSTED.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
User avatar
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass
 
Posts: 28540
Location: Dallas

Postby Sue » March 21st, 2006, 1:04 pm

Favorite Kitty wrote:You have defended her by "oh, my Goding" every single one of her bull posts and pictures posted. You are fueling her to spat more venom all over your message board. I just looked at one of those health violations and it was in September of 2004. It hasn't been two years yet. I wonder what kind of conditions she kept her dogs in if she was brought to court over it! I say *kept* because her animals were eventually seized and killed. You would allow a woman with this as her background to come on your message board and start "rumors" about someone reputable? You would take her opinions as fact? She was made a fool of on many message boards because of the truth coming out about her. She hates SPBR for it because they didn't sit back and let her spew her venom there.

You crazy women are sitting here and have talked about a tub filled with frozen chicken necks for HOW many pages now? You don't find that a little absurd? If someone has 5 or 6 dogs and they were to thaw out the chicken necks so that all dogs may eat at the same time, how do YOU recommend they do it? You can't feed a dog such a prized treat one at a time and make the others wait. They would go insane! There would be issues. The man took a picture of his adorable dog stealing one of the necks out of the tub and put it ON HIS PRIVATE PHOTO ALBUM TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS. He didn't post it all over the internet to brag, or to show it off. Your Tiffany friend once was a member of SPBR and stole that picture from his message board, I would imagine. Feeding dogs a good, raw diet is very important to Eric. He likes to answer anyones questions about it and does take pictures of everything. He is an awesome photographer. In case you haven't seen his site, he does like to give walkthroughs of different things so that people can read and *see* how things are done. That's wrong? He has a photo page of where he had a foster dog neutered. The vet allowed him in the room to document it. It has a picture and explaination every step of the way. I thought to myself that was icky to see at first, but I'm now a smarter person for seeing it. I know what goes on behind that door now when I bring a foster to be neutered.


Not only was she a member of pb smiles... she was also a personal friend of Eric's. And he hung her out to dry on the forum because he didn't want anyone to know.
Sue
Bull Meister
 
Posts: 1389

Postby mnp13 » March 21st, 2006, 1:04 pm

His "private" photo album is public. I viewed it months ago.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
User avatar
mnp13
Evil Overlord
 
Posts: 17234
Location: Rochester, NY

Postby cheekymunkee » March 21st, 2006, 1:04 pm

You crazy women are sitting here and have talked about a tub filled with frozen chicken necks for HOW many pages now? You don't find that a little absurd? If someone has 5 or 6 dogs and they were to thaw out the chicken necks so that all dogs may eat at the same time, how do YOU recommend they do it?


Fridge. :| Oh and ANY prized treat or treat of ANY kind for that matter is fed seperatley so that my dogs don't fight over it so I don't have to take pictures of their gaping wounds.

Until Eric posts, nothing any of you say in his defense matters. Let him be the big man & defend HIMSELF.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
User avatar
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass
 
Posts: 28540
Location: Dallas

Postby BigDogBuford » March 21st, 2006, 1:08 pm

Favorite Kitty wrote:You crazy women are sitting here and have talked about a tub filled with frozen chicken necks for HOW many pages now? You don't find that a little absurd? If someone has 5 or 6 dogs and they were to thaw out the chicken necks so that all dogs may eat at the same time, how do YOU recommend they do it? You can't feed a dog such a prized treat one at a time and make the others wait. They would go insane! There would be issues. .


Actually yes, you can do this and I do it every day. It's called being responsible. You can crate and rotate to feed. You can use tie downs to feed, you can feed in crates. What's so hard?

Oh, but if he did things responsibly like that then he wouldn't be able to take picutres of pups mauled while being doubled up in crates.
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
User avatar
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.
 
Posts: 2053
Location: Lake Stevens, WA

Postby Jaime » March 21st, 2006, 1:12 pm

Sue wrote:
Favorite Kitty wrote:You have defended her by "oh, my Goding" every single one of her bull posts and pictures posted. You are fueling her to spat more venom all over your message board. I just looked at one of those health violations and it was in September of 2004. It hasn't been two years yet. I wonder what kind of conditions she kept her dogs in if she was brought to court over it! I say *kept* because her animals were eventually seized and killed. You would allow a woman with this as her background to come on your message board and start "rumors" about someone reputable? You would take her opinions as fact? She was made a fool of on many message boards because of the truth coming out about her. She hates SPBR for it because they didn't sit back and let her spew her venom there.

You crazy women are sitting here and have talked about a tub filled with frozen chicken necks for HOW many pages now? You don't find that a little absurd? If someone has 5 or 6 dogs and they were to thaw out the chicken necks so that all dogs may eat at the same time, how do YOU recommend they do it? You can't feed a dog such a prized treat one at a time and make the others wait. They would go insane! There would be issues. The man took a picture of his adorable dog stealing one of the necks out of the tub and put it ON HIS PRIVATE PHOTO ALBUM TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS. He didn't post it all over the internet to brag, or to show it off. Your Tiffany friend once was a member of SPBR and stole that picture from his message board, I would imagine. Feeding dogs a good, raw diet is very important to Eric. He likes to answer anyones questions about it and does take pictures of everything. He is an awesome photographer. In case you haven't seen his site, he does like to give walkthroughs of different things so that people can read and *see* how things are done. That's wrong? He has a photo page of where he had a foster dog neutered. The vet allowed him in the room to document it. It has a picture and explaination every step of the way. I thought to myself that was icky to see at first, but I'm now a smarter person for seeing it. I know what goes on behind that door now when I bring a foster to be neutered.


Not only was she a member of pb smiles... she was also a personal friend of Eric's. And he hung her out to dry on the forum because he didn't want anyone to know.


ACTUALLY it was you and a moderator who did that... are you going to recreate history?
User avatar
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 250
Location: Massachusetts

Postby Jaime » March 21st, 2006, 1:16 pm

Display Docket



Date



Docket Entry

08-04-2005

PAID IN FULL

07-19-2005

CASE TURNED OVER FOR COLLECTIONS

12-08-2004

BENCH WARRANT ISSUED FAILURE TO APPEAR FOR SUPERVISED COMMUNITY SERVICE. BOND (HOLD FOR COURT). 12-08-2004 (STARK COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE)

10-21-2004

SHOW CAUSE HEARING FOR S.C.S. AND COURT COSTS CONTINUED TO 12-08-2004 @ 9:00 AM

10-21-2004

COURT COSTS CONTINUED TO 12-08-2004 @ 9:00 AM

10-08-2004

SHOW CAUSE HEARING FOR S.C.S. SET FOR 10-21-2004 @ 9:00 AM

09-28-2004

S.C.S. CONTINUED TO 10-07-2004

09-28-2004

COURT COSTS CONTINUED TO 10-07-2004

06-04-2004

COURT COSTS DUE BY 08-12-2004

06-04-2004

IT IS SO ORDERED BY JUDGE JOHN POULOS

06-04-2004

ON COUNT #1 DEFENDANT IS ORDERED TO COMPLETE 50.00 HOURS OF S.C.S. IN LIEU OF DAYS BY 08-12-2004

06-04-2004

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED THAT ALL DAYS ARE SUSPENDED ON CONDITION OF DEFENDANT'S GOOD BEHAVIOR FOR TWO YEARS

06-04-2004

IT IS THE SENTENCE OF THE COURT: COUNT #1 BARKING OR HOWLING DOG 90 DAYS IN JAIL AND COSTS.

06-04-2004

THE COURT FINDS THE DEFENDANT GUILTY.

06-04-2004

DEFENDANT ENTERED A PLEA OF NO CONTEST

06-04-2004

ON THIS DAY THE DEFENDANT APPEARED WITHOUT COUNSEL

06-03-2004

ARRAIGNMENT SET ON: 06/04/2004@ 9:00 A.M.

06-03-2004

SUMMONS ISSUED AND SERVED BY OFFICER ON 05/31/2004 RETURNED WITH COMPLAINT

06-03-2004

505.09 (M2) - BARKING OR HOWLING DOG
User avatar
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 250
Location: Massachusetts

Postby cheekymunkee » March 21st, 2006, 1:17 pm

BARKING OR HOWLING DOG


WOW!! :o :o :o She should go to PRISON for that.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
User avatar
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass
 
Posts: 28540
Location: Dallas

Postby BigDogBuford » March 21st, 2006, 1:18 pm

You know, everyone makes mistakes. When I think of all the things that I did when I was new to bullies.....well, it makes me want to shudder. But you know what?

I learned from those mistakes.

Some of them were hard lessons to learn for sure but I was very careful not to make them again. And again. And again....and then take pictures for some weird, twisted reason. This is what really bothers me about this situation. Eric never seemed to learn and also seemed to delight in documenting these unfortunate and avoidable situations. Situations that ultimatley, the dogs suffer for.
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
User avatar
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.
 
Posts: 2053
Location: Lake Stevens, WA

Postby Sue » March 21st, 2006, 1:19 pm

Jaime wrote:
Sue wrote:
Favorite Kitty wrote:You have defended her by "oh, my Goding" every single one of her bull posts and pictures posted. You are fueling her to spat more venom all over your message board. I just looked at one of those health violations and it was in September of 2004. It hasn't been two years yet. I wonder what kind of conditions she kept her dogs in if she was brought to court over it! I say *kept* because her animals were eventually seized and killed. You would allow a woman with this as her background to come on your message board and start "rumors" about someone reputable? You would take her opinions as fact? She was made a fool of on many message boards because of the truth coming out about her. She hates SPBR for it because they didn't sit back and let her spew her venom there.

You crazy women are sitting here and have talked about a tub filled with frozen chicken necks for HOW many pages now? You don't find that a little absurd? If someone has 5 or 6 dogs and they were to thaw out the chicken necks so that all dogs may eat at the same time, how do YOU recommend they do it? You can't feed a dog such a prized treat one at a time and make the others wait. They would go insane! There would be issues. The man took a picture of his adorable dog stealing one of the necks out of the tub and put it ON HIS PRIVATE PHOTO ALBUM TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS. He didn't post it all over the internet to brag, or to show it off. Your Tiffany friend once was a member of SPBR and stole that picture from his message board, I would imagine. Feeding dogs a good, raw diet is very important to Eric. He likes to answer anyones questions about it and does take pictures of everything. He is an awesome photographer. In case you haven't seen his site, he does like to give walkthroughs of different things so that people can read and *see* how things are done. That's wrong? He has a photo page of where he had a foster dog neutered. The vet allowed him in the room to document it. It has a picture and explaination every step of the way. I thought to myself that was icky to see at first, but I'm now a smarter person for seeing it. I know what goes on behind that door now when I bring a foster to be neutered.


Not only was she a member of pb smiles... she was also a personal friend of Eric's. And he hung her out to dry on the forum because he didn't want anyone to know.


ACTUALLY it was you and a moderator who did that... are you going to recreate history?


Actually... no, I will correct your warped version. Eric never admitted that he knew her on such a personal level. He never let us know of her intentions with the dog, he just let a member, who is now mod, go after her and never corrected her assumptions... But knowing that I had my suspicions of Eric at that time, I wouldn't have trusted anyone he knew that personally anyway. I was in the moderators forum when we we are discussing it... let him post that so you can see him lame ass answers when I confronted him directly.
Sue
Bull Meister
 
Posts: 1389

Postby BigDogBuford » March 21st, 2006, 1:19 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:
BARKING OR HOWLING DOG


WOW!! :o :o :o She should go to PRISON for that.


In that case, I'd be going, too.

*sticks head out door to tell Buford to stop barking at the *&^% squirrels*
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
User avatar
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.
 
Posts: 2053
Location: Lake Stevens, WA

Postby cheekymunkee » March 21st, 2006, 1:23 pm

You are only making yourselves look stupid & desperate. Seriously, you are.

Everyone makes mistakes, it is what happens AFTERWARDS that makes you the person you are. Obviously HE has not learned from hsi msitakes.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
User avatar
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass
 
Posts: 28540
Location: Dallas

Postby cheekymunkee » March 21st, 2006, 1:27 pm

Trying to deflect this conversation OFF of Eric & onto others is not going to help you one bit. ALL of it is laid out here, by more than jsut one person. You gonna try to sling mud at all of them? if so, I hope YOUR closet is clean.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
User avatar
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass
 
Posts: 28540
Location: Dallas

Postby Hoyden » March 21st, 2006, 1:30 pm

Hi Jaime & Favorite Kitty ~ Guess what? I looked into her during this whole fiasco on PB-Smiles and I have all those records and MORE!

Let me see if I can access them now - if not I'l pull them when I get home.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
User avatar
Hoyden
Collar Queen
 
Posts: 3342
Location: Hot, Hot Texas, Baby!

Postby SpiritFngrz » March 21st, 2006, 1:30 pm

Favorite Kitty wrote: Feeding dogs a good, raw diet is very important to Eric.


Riiiiight....which is why he told me to put the 12 pups on Purina puppy because it was cheap.....
User avatar
SpiritFngrz
I live here
 
Posts: 2711
Location: Central Mass.

Postby Jaime » March 21st, 2006, 1:32 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:You are only making yourselves look stupid & desperate. Seriously, you are.

Everyone makes mistakes, it is what happens AFTERWARDS that makes you the person you are. Obviously HE has not learned from hsi msitakes.


who are you say that? you dig up history (heresay) from 2 years ago on e--- and make a 17 page thread about it, and them i question a member here and it's "ah well everyone makes mistakes" ????? :puke:

actually she has MULTIPLE health and non vaccinated dogs violations... personally i have never just had this kind of mistake happen to me... can you point me in the direction of eric's publically listed court hearings? i can post more and more shocking public records on this individual (tiffany) but i will not waste my time for people that are just going to ignore HARD FACTS on people and continue to focus on piddly beauty-shop rumors...keep making excuses for her-- maybe you have been in her shoes and can relate?? :|
User avatar
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 250
Location: Massachusetts

Postby concreterose » March 21st, 2006, 1:32 pm

Favorite Kitty wrote:You crazy women are sitting here and have talked about a tub filled with frozen chicken necks for HOW many pages now? You don't find that a little absurd? If someone has 5 or 6 dogs and they were to thaw out the chicken necks so that all dogs may eat at the same time, how do YOU recommend they do it? You can't feed a dog such a prized treat one at a time and make the others wait. They would go insane! There would be issues.


The person that I get my Bravo meat from has eight Akitas that she feeds at the same time, they have their own kennels. Which anyone that has multiple dogs, IMO should have...a private, secure space for all their animals. I have been to her house when she unthaws dinner for her dogs. It's MUCH more sanitary than a tub full of bloody meat and water, I can tell you that. She has a room filled with plastic containers, and the food is unthawed in there...and not until it's slimy and swimming in water. I would hate to be the person that cleans out the drain in that bathtub...chicken fat is not easy to clean out. But to each his own :|
User avatar
concreterose
Loyally Bully
 
Posts: 719

Postby mnp13 » March 21st, 2006, 1:33 pm

This thread is going to be locked in about three seconds.

Eric is a big boy, he will show up and be accountable for his OWN actions. So far he has had nothing to say - despite numerous 'thank yous' to the staff here for letting him post. Funny that MANY people have been banned from his forum, but we let anyone post here so that they may tell their side of the story.

Gagging the 'other side' is a CLEAR indicator that you have something to hide. Saying nothing in your own defense is a CLEAR indicator that you have something to hide.

When Eric wants to stop hiding behind others this thread will be unlocked. He can PM me when he is ready to own up to his actions and it will be unlocked immediately.

He can start around page 7, with answering the 15 posts I put up.

Discussion about the proper care and handling of raw food belongs in the health and nutrition section anyway - and I think that is a VERY important topic. Feel free to repost your posts from here (or I can move them upon request) http://www.pitbulltalk.com/viewtopic.php?p=22082#22082

Thank you.
Last edited by mnp13 on March 21st, 2006, 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
User avatar
mnp13
Evil Overlord
 
Posts: 17234
Location: Rochester, NY

PreviousNext

Return to Pit Bull Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot]

cron