The TRUTH about Lila

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby cheekymunkee » March 20th, 2006, 7:22 pm

I hope it is true. BUT, that shows one more "same sex adoption" he did. Later, it mentions Danny needings a playmate. What happened to Guido?
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
User avatar
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass
 
Posts: 28540
Location: Dallas

Postby ccc2006 » March 20th, 2006, 7:24 pm

odnarb wrote:
ccc2006 wrote:Dag, dress code required - should've worn high waters. Tehehe Karen. Come on now, boo hoo, cry me a river. Playing the victim really isn't your style. Maybe since you've gotten all "artsy" you've mellowed a bit? :D

Anne Marie



:confused:

Sorry to go OT, but Karen has been "artsy" ever since I met her online. Also, in your intro like 2 weeks ago, you said you were "new to all this forum stuff." How would you know that Karen has "mellowed a bit?"

You have to understand my skepticism as lots of anonymous & new people have been popping up out of the woodwork lately. I just found your comments very strange.

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled expose' :D

Skepticism understood. New to the forum stuff, not new to the way Yahoo Groups is set up.
ccc2006
Snot Nose Bully Pup
 
Posts: 104
Location: Pennsylvania

Postby odnarb » March 20th, 2006, 7:30 pm

ccc2006 wrote:Skepticism understood. New to the forum stuff, not new to the way Yahoo Groups is set up.



Thanks for the clarification :)
Aimee
Grant the Library Dog
Harry the Hellhound
http://www.odnarb.com
User avatar
odnarb
Loyally Bully
 
Posts: 556
Location: Spencer, IA

Postby ccc2006 » March 20th, 2006, 7:35 pm

odnarb wrote:
ccc2006 wrote:Skepticism understood. New to the forum stuff, not new to the way Yahoo Groups is set up.



Thanks for the clarification :)

Hey, no problem Aimee :) I was just goofing around with Karen - from the posts I've read from Yahoo in the past, she's one tough chic! LOL
Aren't we all when involved with Pit Bulls? Heck, after all the ignorant people we run across, it's good to get a tough skin, that's for sure. :(
ccc2006
Snot Nose Bully Pup
 
Posts: 104
Location: Pennsylvania

Postby ccc2006 » March 20th, 2006, 7:51 pm

ccc2006 wrote:
odnarb wrote:
ccc2006 wrote:Skepticism understood. New to the forum stuff, not new to the way Yahoo Groups is set up.



Thanks for the clarification :)

Hey, no problem Aimee :) I was just goofing around with Karen - from the posts I've read from Yahoo in the past, she's one tough chic! LOL
Aren't we all when involved with Pit Bulls? Heck, after all the ignorant people we run across, it's good to get a tough skin, that's for sure. :(


I just couldn't resist the temptation. Karen responded to this one post on the Yahoo groups long ago, which I can't forget because it's way too darn funny: You're the grass, and I'm the lawnmower...now that is a freaking riot! LOL
Remember that Karen?
ccc2006
Snot Nose Bully Pup
 
Posts: 104
Location: Pennsylvania

Postby cheekymunkee » March 20th, 2006, 7:57 pm

Mod hat on: ok, guys, let's keep this on topic. Mod hat off
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
User avatar
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass
 
Posts: 28540
Location: Dallas

Postby ccc2006 » March 20th, 2006, 8:00 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:Mod hat on: ok, guys, let's keep this on topic. Mod hat off

Oops sorry Debby! We'll save that for another thread!
Where is Eric anyway? I'm very interested in hearing more from him...
ccc2006
Snot Nose Bully Pup
 
Posts: 104
Location: Pennsylvania

Postby Karen » March 20th, 2006, 8:06 pm

ccc2006 wrote:
cheekymunkee wrote:Mod hat on: ok, guys, let's keep this on topic. Mod hat off

Oops sorry Debby! We'll save that for another thread!
Where is Eric anyway? I'm very interested in hearing more from him...


I don't think so. Start another thread all you want. Knock yourself out but I won't be replying to anything you have to say here on out.

Sorry Debbie but I figured nip this in the bud.
Karen, Cuddles, Dilly the Understudy, and Rowdy the Ruckus Raiser
User avatar
Karen
Confident Young Bully
 
Posts: 534
Location: NH

Postby Verderben » March 20th, 2006, 8:51 pm

UGH as I look at the SPBR page I find more and more crap. look at this lovely bit of advise saying dog parks ok "as long as you know your dog" What kind of idiot says it's ok to take a pit bull to a dog park ?!?!

<<<

I took Thor to a local dog park, where I know the dogs and their owners --

-- NOTE -- dog parks are NOT for all pit bulls -- I know Thor's temperament very well, and I prefer him playing with one or two pups, not a large group, as you'll see --

-- if you have a pit bull and have a hankering to take your pup to the dog park, make an adult decision on that urge, factoring in your pup's temperament and the park as a whole --
>>>
User avatar
Verderben
Snot Nose Bully Pup
 
Posts: 106

Postby ccc2006 » March 20th, 2006, 9:39 pm

Karen wrote:
ccc2006 wrote:
cheekymunkee wrote:Mod hat on: ok, guys, let's keep this on topic. Mod hat off

Oops sorry Debby! We'll save that for another thread!
Where is Eric anyway? I'm very interested in hearing more from him...


I don't think so. Start another thread all you want. Knock yourself out but I won't be replying to anything you have to say here on out.

Sorry Debbie but I figured nip this in the bud.

Bowing out here, respect to Mods. Another time...
ccc2006
Snot Nose Bully Pup
 
Posts: 104
Location: Pennsylvania

Postby Hartagold AmStaffs » March 20th, 2006, 10:04 pm

Iggy wrote:My only complaint about the puppy party was I got there 10 minutes after it began, and all the puppies were claimed. I went thinking I had dibbs on a pup, and when I got there, he was taken.


Now THAT's a responsible way to place pups! DIBBS!!!!!! Gee, why have I never thought of doing that when I have a litter :| :| Makes MUCH more sense than doing puppy testing and matching the right pup with the right home/situation for their temperament and activity level and personality! :rolleyes2:
User avatar
Hartagold AmStaffs
Just Whelped
 
Posts: 25
Location: Ambridge PA, USA

Postby Sue » March 20th, 2006, 10:07 pm

You mean puppies have different temperaments???? They aren't all the same??? A puppy isn't... just a puppy??? What a novel idea!
Sue
Bull Meister
 
Posts: 1389

Postby mnp13 » March 20th, 2006, 10:37 pm

*God Mod hat on*

First of all, we are not trying to squeltch the flow of this thread. however, we would like to see it start to head more down the lines of personal (as in first hand) information.

The pictures are telling (and quite gross) but I think the most powerful statements are ones from people who have had conversations with Eric, conversations with adopters, email exchanges, full posts, etc.

Pictures can often be explained away, first hand accounts can't.

I would also like to thank everyone for keeping things relatively adult and keeping the name calling, etc to a minimum. Yes, there has been a little, but by and large everyone has been 'good'. We recognize and appreciate that.

And to reiterate, anyone is welcome to join and post (except Flash), in their own defense, defense of the rescue, defense of Eric, or to offer thier own personal experiences. If you follow the rules everyone is welcome here.

Thanks!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
User avatar
mnp13
Evil Overlord
 
Posts: 17234
Location: Rochester, NY

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 20th, 2006, 11:12 pm

Now I'm dying to know - who is Flash and why is s/he banned???
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
User avatar
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing
 
Posts: 15437
Location: Cleveland, OH

Postby Romanwild » March 20th, 2006, 11:19 pm

Just a troll. :trollDance:
User avatar
Romanwild
I live here
 
Posts: 2931
Location: Watertown NY

Postby SisMorphine » March 20th, 2006, 11:20 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:Now I'm dying to know - who is Flash and why is s/he banned???
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

A well known Troll who has been banned from many many many many many boards due to his inability to follow the rules . . .
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.
 
Posts: 9233
Location: PR

Postby mnp13 » March 20th, 2006, 11:28 pm

SisMorphine wrote:
pitbullmamaliz wrote:Now I'm dying to know - who is Flash and why is s/he banned???
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

A well known Troll who has been banned from many many many many many boards due to his inability to follow the rules . . .


Most recently he had me one inch from ripping a new one in a member and banning her publicly. I'm glad I waited until I cooled off because it would have been a big mistake on my part.

He shows up and causes serious problems and has one heck of a potty mouth - of course he is a good test for my word censors!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
User avatar
mnp13
Evil Overlord
 
Posts: 17234
Location: Rochester, NY

Postby bullymommy » March 21st, 2006, 4:05 am

Violet wrote:My litter of pit bull pups were first listed at 4 weeks old to start accepting applications. They were beautiful pups with fabulous temperaments. The last one was not adopted until last week...at 8 months old :| Maybe it is different out on the east coast but out here..it has become difficult to find quality homes..even for puppies. Personally..i would rather simply stick with adults. Puppies cost too dang much.


especially when they deside to jump off the bathroom counter and break their leg (thanks chub!!!) but thats not anything to do with this thread LOL
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 367
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Postby bullymommy » March 21st, 2006, 4:08 am

Verderben wrote:
Maryellen wrote:omg did you see the pic with the puppies in the bathroom??? that was alot of poop in there.....




OH and here is how the "premium" diet is handled. Would you consider this proper handling of raw meat?? I don't and it's no wonder the dogs all end up with coccidia and giardia. Both litters in the tourquois poop pen had coccidia. He also adopted out a litter with Babesia.

Image


excuse my language in advance but that is F.U.C.K.I.N.G GROSS!!! (sorry michelle but i needed to have the f word stick!)
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 367
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Postby ellie@ny » March 21st, 2006, 7:44 am

bullymommy wrote:
Verderben wrote:
Maryellen wrote:omg did you see the pic with the puppies in the bathroom??? that was alot of poop in there.....




OH and here is how the "premium" diet is handled. Would you consider this proper handling of raw meat?? I don't and it's no wonder the dogs all end up with coccidia and giardia. Both litters in the tourquois poop pen had coccidia. He also adopted out a litter with Babesia.

Image


excuse my language in advance but that is F.U.C.K.I.N.G GROSS!!! (sorry michelle but i needed to have the f word stick!)


WTF is that in the tub??????? :o
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
User avatar
ellie@ny
Full of Bully
 
Posts: 1979
Location: NY

PreviousNext

Return to Pit Bull Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]

cron