2010 Canine Cancer Calendar - UPDATED

Here is where we can discuss canine cancers and treatment options to create a support system for those dealing with the disease.

Postby mnp13 » November 8th, 2009, 11:44 am

TheRedQueen wrote:
mnp13 wrote: Mailing them to me is best, honestly, and I promise I will treat them like gold.

I'm not sure my scanner is working...so I'll just pop some pics in an envelope and send them the old-fashioned way...are 4x6 prints okay?

Yes, 4x6 is fine, I can even scan off of negatives or off of slides (I'm good like that.)
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby mnp13 » November 8th, 2009, 11:49 am

Marinepits wrote:Michelle can fix that. :)

Have you tried taking some outdoor pics without flash?

Michelle suuuuuuucks at that.

Definitely try some outdoor pictures, or bring every single table and floor lamp in your house into the room for when you take the pictures. Getting the pupils to close helps a lot. If you are shooting with an SLR, bounce the flash. If you are shooting with a point-n-shoot, use the red eye setting.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Marinepits » November 9th, 2009, 8:57 am

:bump:

We still need more pics, so keep sending them in!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby CinderDee » November 9th, 2009, 9:20 am

Just sent mine. :wave2:
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby TheRedQueen » November 9th, 2009, 8:09 pm

I've been out of town this weekend...I'll get mine out tomorrow!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby iluvk9 » November 9th, 2009, 9:05 pm

I sent mine Snail Mail to Michelle. :wave2:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby mnp13 » November 10th, 2009, 1:11 pm

My dad is sending me pictures of Agatha! :dance:
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Marinepits » November 13th, 2009, 9:32 am

:bump:

Today is the last day for submissions! Get those photos sent in ASAP!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby mnp13 » November 13th, 2009, 12:25 pm

iluvk9 wrote:I sent mine Snail Mail to Michelle. :wave2:

I got them yesterday!
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby LMM » November 13th, 2009, 12:38 pm

I'm going to send a photo in later. I have to download it from the camera!
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby mnp13 » November 19th, 2009, 10:07 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:I've been out of town this weekend...I'll get mine out tomorrow!

did you send yours?
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby mnp13 » November 25th, 2009, 12:08 am

I'm finishing up the calendar, and I have pictures of the following dogs: Brooks, Brownie, Carlos Garcia, Four, Hogan, Indie, Kato, Mick, Sophie, Starlit, Trouble, Vinny

I hate to say it this way... but...

Some of the photos that were sent in were not of the best quality, however, some of the dogs have passed, so what I have is all I have. So, if anyone didn't get pictures to me please email them to me tonight or first thing tomorrow morning. I'd like to do a month or two of multiple pictures, so that I can get all of the pictures in the calendar - I really don't want to leave anyone out.

Oh - you do NOT have to buy a calendar if your pet is in it. So, please don't not send me a photo just because you're not really interested in buying one. It's not a "commitment to buy" :)
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby TheRedQueen » November 25th, 2009, 12:36 am

mnp13 wrote:
TheRedQueen wrote:I've been out of town this weekend...I'll get mine out tomorrow!

did you send yours?

My envelope is still sitting on my table...sorry I forgot. I don't have email-able pics...unless I can get my scanner up and working tomorrow.
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Patch O' Pits » November 25th, 2009, 10:54 am

Wow how did I not see this?
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby mnp13 » November 25th, 2009, 11:58 am

Patch O' Pits wrote:Wow how did I not see this?

I have no idea.. :wink:

and I PM'd you directly... remember? :wave2:
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Previous

Return to Canine Cancer