Lump..

Here is where we can discuss canine cancers and treatment options to create a support system for those dealing with the disease.

Postby Malli » January 23rd, 2009, 6:18 am

hey at least you got it out last week and not in 3 more ;) The sooner the better, to be better safe then sorry no matter what kind of lump it is IMO :)

How is Seamus?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby Mickle » January 23rd, 2009, 8:43 am

Seamus is great. He wants to play and is full of energy. Poor dog has been pent up in his crate to keep him quiet. Im sure when the stitches come out hes going to have the zoomies big time :) The site looks fantastic...they did an amazing job, I have never seen an incision on a dog that was this neat. He definatly seems to be feeling better, which is awesome. I agree Malli, I didnt want to wait that long but didnt really have a choice money wise. Im very glad that my MIL offered up her credit card so we could get it done sooner. YAY for MIL!
Liisa
Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken
Mickle
Loyally Bully

Postby Malli » January 23rd, 2009, 6:06 pm

thats pretty sweet, yay MIL!

Yeah, when Os had his Meibomian gland adenoma removed I was amazed and how neat the incision looked, my vet really worked hard to make it cosmetically appealing.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby cheekymunkee » January 24th, 2009, 2:14 am

It sounds like your vet is VERY confident & I am putting my money on that. Seamus is going to be ok. :)
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Previous

Return to Canine Cancer